become an editor
the entire directory
only in Cuba/Business_and_Economy
Business and Economy
Entertainment and Media
Regional: Caribbean: Business and Economy
Society: Issues: Economic: Sanctions: Cuba
This category in other languages:
- Washington, DC. Consultants on trade and business with Cuba. Includes client list and description of services provided.
Association for the Study of the Cuban Economy (ASCE)
- US-based group of economists and social scientists. Describes membership, publications, and annual conference.
Canada-Cuba Farmer to Farmer Project
- Exchange and education program aimed at building joint ventures and developing markets. Gives schedule of upcoming trips and organizational history and structure.
- Offers data and analysis, along with business development consulting. Includes sample reports and partial client list.
- University of Florida study of the Cuban agriculture sector to assess economic implications of lifting the trade embargo.
Cuban Industrial Information Network
- Clearinghouse of industrial statistics, news, and events, organized by sector. [English/Spanish]
- Cigar producer describes organizational structure, processing, brands, and annual tobacco festival. [English/Spanish]
- History of rum in Cuba, production of each type of Havana Club, cocktail recipes, and email list.
- Research organization offers reports on economic policy, foreign investment, and effects of US policy.
Networking in Developing Nations
- Academic articles on internet and software development.
U.S. - Cuba Trade Association
- US trade association working to preserve and expand business opportunities for US companies in Cuba. Provides information on regulations and on its work.
United States-Cuba Trade and Economic Council
- Providing the United States business community information and analysis on matters and issues of interest regarding commercial, economic, and political relations. Fact sheets, updates, newsletter, links.
U.S. - Cuba Energy Summit
- List of participants, statements, and presentations from a conference to discuss development of oil fields off the northern coast of Cuba. (February 04, 2006)
Cuban Agriculture (EDIS)
- Academic reports from the University of Florida extension service discuss the Cuban agriculture before and after the revolution, with current analysis of the citrus, sugar, and fishing sectors. (July 01, 2004)
Business and Economy
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 6, 2014 at 14:45:10 UTC -