become an editor
the entire directory
only in Cuba/Arts_and_Entertainment
Arts and Entertainment
Open Directory - Regional: Caribbean: Cuba: Arts and Entertainment
Artists and Galleries
Regional: Caribbean: Arts and Entertainment
Regional: Caribbean: Cuba: Business and Economy: Entertainment and Media
This category in other languages:
Architecture of Cuba
- A photo gallery of Cuban architecture in Havana and Trinidad, taken in 1996 and 1998.
- Galleries of Ernesto Bazan's work, with information on instructional workshops.
- Multimedia productions of Cuban cultural life, including audio and video recordings, histories, and exhibits of still photographs.
The Chairman Smiles - Cuban Posters
- Propaganda art from Cuba. International Institute of Social History site. Historical context, and photos of designs from ICAIC, OSPAAAL and Editora Politica.
Cuba! Its People and Culture.
- Photos for sale by Dan Heller. Includes some commentary.
Eastern Cuba Cultural Exchange Association
- US-based organization arranging exhibits and providing art supplies. Includes interviews, biographies, and photos of works of contemporary Oriente artists.
El Espacio Aglutinador
- An independent art space in Havana describes their history and provides photos and text from past exhibits and performances. Some site content is in English and some in Spanish.
- Reports on contemporary art event's meetings, including programs, photos, and interviews, with dates and program for next session. [English/Spanish/German]
Oliva's Art World
- Work by sculptors Tomas Oliva Sr. and Tomas Oliva Jr., with drawings and press reviews.
Salsa in Cuba
- Thorough information on history, music, artists, and clubs. [English/Spanish/German]
- Arts and culture reviews, calendar of exhibits and events, and directory of institutions. [English/Spanish]
Theatre in Cuba
- Database of stagings from 1948-1995, by author, title, director, and year. [English/Spanish/German]
Latin American Animation In Havana
- Lèa Zagury gives a taste of The Festival Internacional del Nuevo Cine Latinoamericano in Havana, including an overview of Cuban animation. (April 01, 1999)
Usenet soc.culture.cuba -
Arts and Entertainment
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Thursday, November 21, 2013 6:35:52 PM EST -