become an editor
the entire directory
only in Society_and_Culture/Organizations
Society and Culture
Alcoholics Anonymous of the Cayman Islands
- Local branch of the international fellowship of men and women who have had a drinking problem. It is non professional, self-supporting, non-denominational, multiracial, apolitical, and available almost everywhere.
Cayman Islands Cancer Society
- Committed to educating the Cayman Islands and thus making the public aware of cancer as a major health problem. Aims to help in the prevention of cancer, and diminishing suffering through education, advocacy, and service.
Cayman Loves Children
- Dedicated to raise funds for children aid.
Cayman National Cultural Foundation
- Aimed to stimulate, facilitate and preserve cultural and artistic expression generally, particularly the preservation and exploration of Caymanian performing, visual and literary arts.
The National Council of Voluntary Organisations
- An independent, non-profit, charitable organization that engages in projects to meet the ever-increasing social needs of the community.
National Trust for the Cayman Islands
- A non-profit organization with the mission of preserving natural environments and places of historic significance in the Cayman Islands for present and future generations.
Rotary Club of Grand Cayman
- District 7020, provides an introduction to the workings of this club, its history and its current activities. Features current information to Rotarians who are planning to visit the Islands and to anyone who is interested in Rotary.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 17, 2014 at 23:50:07 UTC -