become an editor
the entire directory
only in Society_and_Culture/Organizations
Society and Culture
Open Directory - Regional: Caribbean: Cayman Islands: Society and Culture: Organizations
Alcoholics Anonymous of the Cayman Islands
- Local branch of the international fellowship of men and women who have had a drinking problem. It is non professional, self-supporting, non-denominational, multiracial, apolitical, and available almost everywhere.
Cayman Islands Cancer Society
- Committed to educating the Cayman Islands and thus making the public aware of cancer as a major health problem. Aims to help in the prevention of cancer, and diminishing suffering through education, advocacy, and service.
Cayman Loves Children
- Dedicated to raise funds for children aid.
The National Council of Voluntary Organisations
- An independent, non-profit, charitable organization that engages in projects to meet the ever-increasing social needs of the community.
National Trust for the Cayman Islands
- A non-profit organization with the mission of preserving natural environments and places of historic significance in the Cayman Islands for present and future generations.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 2, 2007 at 23:43:58 UTC -