become an editor
the entire directory
only in Business_and_Economy/Economic_Development
Business and Economy
Trinidad and Tobago
Business: International Business and Trade: Economic Development
Science: Social Sciences: Economics: Development Economics
Society: Issues: Economic: International
Caribbean Development Bank
- The CDB's purpose is to contribute to the harmonious economic growth and development of the member countries in the Caribbean and to promote economic co-operation and integration among them.
Caribbean Export Development Agency
- Helps increase exports through services in market research, training, market promotion and trade information.
International Labour Organisation: Caribbean Office
- A specialised agency of the United Nations dedicated to establishment of international labour standards to improve the working conditions and social well-being of people worldwide.
UN Economic Commission for Latin America and the Caribbean (ECLAC)
- Official UN site provides news, analysis and research, activity calendar, statistics, publications, training, software and systems.
The World Bank Group - Latin America & Caribbean
- Provides news and events and in-depth analysis with a regional overview, country briefs, data and statistics, publications, development topics, initiatives, projects and programs.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 8, 2014 at 17:18:39 UTC -