become an editor
the entire directory
only in British_Virgin_Islands/Recreation_and_Sports
British Virgin Islands
Recreation and Sports
Open Directory - Regional: Caribbean: British Virgin Islands: Recreation and Sports
Fishing Guides and Charters
Regional: Caribbean: Recreation and Sports
This category in other languages:
3P's Scooter Rental
- Located in the Valley, Virgin Gorda offering 100cc Yamaha MBK and 125cc Syn Jet scooters for rent by the day, week or month. Provides rental rates, reservation and sales information.
British Virgin Islands Watersports Centres
- Based in Sea Cow's Bay, Tortola offering swimming, kayaking, sailing and powerboat handling lessons. Includes information about the courses offered, photographs and contact details.
BVI Cycling Federation
- Bicycle club based in Tortola hosting national and international races including the tour de Tortola and the Jason Bally Memorial race. Includes race calendar, club history, photographs and contact details.
BVI Kite Jam
- Annual, week long kite boarding event including professional demonstrations, races, parties and awards ceremony. Site includes event schedule, registration page, photo gallery, videos and accommodation info.
- Located at the Bitter End Yacht Club on Virgin Gorda, offering kiteboarding lessons and equipment rentals. Includes programme outlines, rates, photographs and contact details.
Caribbean Fly Fishing Outfitters
- Based at Nanny Cay, Tortola offers tours for anglers aboard 18 foot poling boats to catch Bonefish, Permit, Tarpon and Snook. Provides rates, how to get there and contact details.
Caribbean Images Tours
- Full and half day snorkeling excursions aboard a 34' boat based at Prospect Reef Resort, Tortola. Capacity for 3 to 20 persons. Includes rates, tour descriptions and photo gallery.
- Information about the Highland Springs, Hook In and Hang On annual windsurfing competition hosted at Nanny Cay, Tortola. Includes photographs, an online shop, race details, surfing guide and contact details.
Island Surf & Sail
- Located at Soper's Hole, on Frenchman's Cay offers watersport rentals including kayaks, windsurfers, surfboards, snorkel sets, fishing equipment and beach toys. Includes information on lessons, rates, photographs and contact details.
Last Stop Sports
- Located in Road Town, Tortola offering cycling and water sports equipment including windsurfers, kayaks, water skis, surfboards, fishing and scuba gear. Provides product photographs, description, rental rates and contact details.
Sea and Land Adventure Sports
- Located at White Bay, Jost Van Dyke offering ATV tours, power boat, windsurfer, Laser Pico, kayak, snorkel and mountain bike rentals. Provides rates, photographs, equipment information and contact details.
Special Olympics BVI
- Providing year-round sports training and athletic competition in a variety of Olympic-type sports for children and adults with intellectual disabilities. Includes information on programmes, schedules and contact details.
Tortola Sports Club
- Tennis and Squash club founded in the late sixties. Includes photos, history, membership application, terms and conditions, news and upcoming events.
Recreation and Sports
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Thursday, April 11, 2013 8:51:02 PM EDT -