become an editor
the entire directory
only in British_Virgin_Islands/Government
British Virgin Islands
Regional: Caribbean: Government
British Virgin Islands Electricity Corporation
- Located in Road Town, Tortola the BVIEC is the sole provider of electrical power for the territory. Includes information for planned power outages, a list of the Board of Directors, energy guide, facts and history.
British Virgin Islands Financial Services Commission
- Regulatory authority responsible for the supervision and inspection of all financial services in the BVI. Provides list of divisions, directory of registered agents, FAQ section, news reports and warnings.
British Virgin Islands International Finance Centre
- The IFC is the marketing and promotional arm of the BVI’s Financial Sectors. Includes information for corporate businesses, trusts and estate planning, captive insurance, funds and investment, ship registration and banking.
British Virgin Islands National Archives and Records Management Unit
- Government records managers and archivists help to locate current and historical information, resources and records to aid in research efforts. Includes chronology of the department and its development, staff information and services.
British Virgin Islands Social Security Board
- Located in Road Town, Tortola. Includes FAQ and news sections as well as information for insured persons in regard to illness, maternity, employment injury, invalidity, age, funeral and survivor benefits.
BVI Ports Authority
- Government agency responsible for all marine ports of entry in respect to cargo and passenger vessels entering and leaving the territory. Includes photos, descriptions, fees, ferry schedules and cargo statistics.
The Department of Disaster Management
- Located in Road Town, Tortola, the DDM was initiated to respond to emergencies and natural disasters affecting the BVI. Includes weather links, hurricane impact reports, department publications and staff photographs.
Department of Environment & Fisheries
- Agency established to surveil and protect the ecology of the Virgin Islands. Includes information about fishing and licenses, coral reefs, mangroves, sea grass beds, water quality, oil and chemical spills, environmental threats and more.
Government of the British Virgin Islands: London, England
- Office located in Mayfair representing the BVI in the United Kingdom and European markets to attract overseas investment and awareness. Includes information for financial services, art, culture, and news.
Governor of the British Virgin Islands
- Appointed by Her Majesty, the Queen, the Governor's office is located in Road Town, Tortola. Provides information regarding the role and responsibilities of the Governor, his office and staff. News, events and UK visa and passport information.
US Law Library of Congress - British Virgin Islands
- Annotated compendium of online sources providing access to primary documents, legal commentary and general government information about specific jurisdictions and topics.
World Legal Information Institute - British Virgin Islands
- Catalog and search facilities for over 500 databases from 55 countries including case-law, legislation, treaties, law reform reports, law journals, and other materials.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 16, 2015 at 5:24:06 UTC -