become an editor
the entire directory
only in Business_and_Economy/Restaurants_and_Bars
British Virgin Islands
Business and Economy
Restaurants and Bars
Regional: Caribbean: Business and Economy: Restaurants and Bars
- Located in Great Harbour, Jost Van Dyke offering breakfast, lunch and dinner and specializing in seafood and Italian dishes. Includes menus, photographs, online T-shirt sales and testimonials.
Fat Virgin's Café & Treasures
- Dockside dining and shopping at Biras Creek marina village in North Sound, Virgin Gorda. Serves continental breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Provides menus and gift shop photographs.
The Flying Iguana
- Located at the Virgin Gorda airport serving breakfast, lunch and dinner daily plus private chef services for villa rental guests. Includes menus, prices and photographs.
- Located in Great Harbour, Jost Van Dyke offering lunch and dinner with on site micro brewery and gift shop. Includes list of special events, local information and photographs.
Oceans Seven Beach Club
- Located in the anchorage at Great Harbour, Peter Island. Includes lunch and dinner menus, wine list, drinks menu, pricing, visual tour, locator maps and water park equipment.
- Located in The Bight on Norman Island offering lunch and dinner daily. Includes menus, wine list, information about the island and gift shop.
Pusser's West Indies Ltd.
- Pubs and stores located in Road Town and Soper's Hole, Tortola, store at Leverick Bay, Virgin Gorda and resort at Marina Cay. Online store, information about Pusser's rum and outposts.
Red Rock Restaurant & Bar
- Located at Penn's Landing Marina at East End, Tortola offering lunch and dinner. Closed Mondays. Includes menu and information about the owners.
The Restaurant at Leverick Bay
- Open air dining with beach grill and swimming pool at North Sound, Virgin Gorda offering breakfast, lunch and dinner. Provides menus and details for special events.
The Top of the Baths
- Open air dining offering breakfast, lunch and dinner on Virgin Gorda. Guests may use swimming pool. Includes sample menus, wine list, pictures, details about adjacent shops and local information.
- Schooner anchored in The Bight at Norman Island offering lunch and dinner daily. Provides menus, photographs, history relating to the vessel, online gift shop, and reservation information.
Restaurants and Bars
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 9, 2014 at 19:54:10 UTC -