become an editor
the entire directory
only in Society_and_Culture/Aid_and_Development
Society and Culture
Aid and Development
Open Directory - Regional: Caribbean: Barbados: Society and Culture: Aid and Development
Regional: Caribbean: Society and Culture: Aid and Development
This category in other languages:
Directory of Development Organizations - Barbados
- Comprehensive directory of international organizations, governments, private sector development agencies, civil society, universities, grantmakers, banks, microfinance institutions and development consulting firms. Includes contact information. [PDF]
Gov.UK - Barbados
- Working to increase regional security; help develop the region’s economy and its ability to adapt to the challenges of climate change; achieve UK national objectives and support British nationals.
The Millennium Fund
- Fostering enterprise and opportunity for disadvantaged children in Barbados. Includes programs and projects, how to donate and volunteer, photo gallery and contact information.
OneWorld - Full Coverage: Barbados
- Provides news, opinion, events and campaigns on human rights and sustainable development issues.
Reuters AlertNet - Barbados
- News, images, NGO services and resources for humanitarians worldwide. Country data includes human development and economic indicators, military statistics and communications.
UN OCHA ReliefWeb - Barbados
- Provides latest updates on emergencies, sector reports, appeals and financial tracking along with background information and employment vacancies.
UNDP Barbados and the OECS
- Official United Nations Development Programme site serving Barbados and the nine OECS Member States provides news, speeches, statements and publications along with information about its activities, progress, Millennium Development Goals, partnerships and staff. Focused on poverty, health, governance, environment, natural resources, and information and communications technology.
UNICEF - At a Glance: Barbados
- Newsline, priorities, programs and statistics from the United Nations Children's Fund (UNICEF).
US State Department - Human Rights Report: Barbados
- 2008 report on the current status of human rights practices including human freedoms, civil liberties, political rights, international investigations, discrimination, worker rights, child labor and working conditions.
Aid and Development
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Thursday, August 1, 2013 2:01:15 PM EDT -