become an editor
the entire directory
only in Government/Ministries_and_Departments
Ministries and Departments
Department of Emergency Management
- The government agency which seeks to coordinate emergency management activities in Barbados. Includes: hurricane shelter locations, news updates, emergency tips, and community outreach programmes for students and volunteers.
- Immigration and naturalisation information including travel documents, passport and visa applications, immigration law, and immigration forms.
Inland Revenue Department
- Responsible for the different types of taxes and fees. Features overview, downloadable forms, FAQ, specific acts regarding taxation, income tax calculator, assessment appeals process, corporate taxes, and guidelines for tax withholdings.
Land Tax Department
- Official web site for the department. Offers current land and property tax rates on the island, FAQ, services provided and contact information.
Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development
- Barbados ministry tasked with issues such as: farming industry, wildlife, animal welfare, rural development, the countryside, and sustainable development.
Ministry of Education, Youth Affairs and Sports
- The ministry is responsible for pre-primary, primary, and secondary levels of education. It formulates public school curricula, budget, research, science and technology policy, sports and youth, and cultural affairs. Includes press releases, statistics, and ministerial overview.
Ministry of Finance, Economic Affairs and Energy
- Responsible for fiscal policy, assessments and developmental coordination of natural resources, mineral exploitation licensing, and geological surveys.
Ministry of Trade, Industry and Commerce
- A government ministry tasked with economic development and the improvement of the quality of life of the people of Barbados through the facilitation of commerce, entrepreneurship and the protection of consumers.
Ministry of Transport and Works
- A Barbados ministry tasked with issues such as: transportation infrastructure, public works, building standards, and application forms for the Barbados Licensing Authority.
Natural Heritage Department
- A department tasked with upgrading unique national sites and properties to support the tourism industry in the country. Working in tandem with the National Conservation Commission and Town and Country planning. Includes: information on attractions, entertainment, biodiversity, news, and photos.
Ministries and Departments
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 27, 2014 at 0:54:06 UTC -