become an editor
the entire directory
only in Embassies_and_Consulates/Foreign
Embassies and Consulates
Regional: Caribbean: Cuba: Government: Embassies and Consulates: Foreign
Regional: Caribbean: Government: Embassies and Consulates: By Location
Regional: Caribbean: Trinidad and Tobago: Government: Embassies and Consulates: Foreign
Regional: North America: United States: Government: Embassies and Consulates: Foreign
Regional: North America: United States: New York: Localities: N: New York City: Manhattan: Government: Embassies and Consulates
Society: Government: Embassies and Consulates: By Location
British High Commission - Bridgetown Barbados
- British High Commission with travel and general information, trade and government policies, contact information, and links to British Government and information sites.
- High Commission located in Bridgetown and accredited to, or with consular responsibility for, Barbados, Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, British Virgin Islands, Dominica, Grenada, Guadeloupe, Martinique, Montserrat, Saba, St. Kitts and St Nevis, St. Eustatius, St. Lucia, St. Martin, and St. Vincent and the Grenadines.
- Embassy in Barbados. Includes government press statements, Cuban travel guidelines, visa information, Cuba-Barbados / Caribbean Community (CARICOM) relations, and a FAQ on conducting business in/with Cuba.
- Delegation of the European Commission to Barbados and the Eastern Caribbean, accredited to or responsible for Antigua and Barbuda, Barbados, Dominica, Grenada, Saint Lucia, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, the three British Overseas Countries and Territories of Anguilla, British Virgin Islands and Montserrat, and the three French Overseas Department of French Guyana, Martinique and Guadeloupe.
People's Republic of China
- The Embassy of China in Christ Church, Barbados. Emphasis is on embassy info, diplomatic and bilateral relations, lists of official visits, ventures, consular services, and government press releases from China.
- Accredited to Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Barbados, British Virgin Islands, Dominica, Grenada, Guadeloupe, Martinique, Montserrat, St. Barts, St. Eustatius and Saba, St. Kitts and Nevis, St. Lucia, St. Martin (both the French and Dutch sides), and St. Vincent and the Grenadines. Located in Bridgetown, Barbados. Includes information on the Ambassador's Fund for HIV/AIDS
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 20, 2015 at 20:05:30 UTC -