become an editor
the entire directory
only in Arts_and_Entertainment/Museums
Arts and Entertainment
Arts: Visual Arts: Galleries: Virtual: Ethnic and Regional: Caribbean
Barbados Concorde Experience
- Is located adjacent to the Barbados airport and houses the retired British Airways Concorde aircraft G-BOAE also known as Alpha Echo. Provides a photo gallery and features of the hanger that is open to the public.
The Barbados Museum and Historical Society
- This non-profit organization offers a library of resources open to the general public. Events are hosted within the 19th century courtyards at the St. Ann's Garrison and a museum gift shop is available both online and on site.
The Barbados National Art Gallery
- The BNAG works with Barbados' artistic community to showcase Barbadians art work. Site features calendar of events, collections of artwork, news, and a network dedicated to artistes of Barbados..
Cricket Legends of Barbados
- Provides cricket memorabilia of the West Indies cricket team dating back to the early 1900's and is suitable for both adults and children. Website consists of an online store for clothing, souvenirs and multimedia.
Museum of Parliament and National Heroes Gallery
- Both are housed in the historic West Wing of Parliament and offer a combination of exhibits, artistic interpretations and interactive museum experiences. The Parliament of Barbados is the third oldest in the Commonwealth, after those of the United Kingdom and Bermuda.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 24, 2016 at 20:19:37 UTC -