become an editor
the entire directory
only in Bahamas/Government
Embassies and Consulates
Regional: Caribbean: Government
This category in other languages:
The Bahamas Court of Appeal
- Daily updates on past judgments, current cases and upcoming court dates. Includes also organization of the judicature, jurisdiction, legislation, procedures, publications and contact information.
Bahamas Laws On-Line
- Part of the Government On-line initiative. Provides access to laws, where to buy official publications along with contact details.
Bahamas Maritime Authority
- Contains registration requirements, official bulletins, vessel anniversary dates, inspectors list, technical standards, shipowners association details along with contact information and form.
CIA - Chiefs of State and Cabinet Members of Foreign Governments: The Bahamas
- List of government officials and their titles, updated weekly. Also includes the head of the central bank, ambassadors to the United States and Permanent Representatives to the UN, New York.
The Government of The Bahamas
- Official information about the islands including a message of the Governor-General, agencies, budget, contacts, links, and FAQs.
The National Insurance Board - NIB
- Contains mission statement, news, Act and Regulations, feedback form and contact details.
Public Utilities Commission of The Bahamas
- Details on the PUC's role in regulating the electricity, telecommunications, radio-communications and water and sewerage sectors.
Securities Commission of the Bahamas
- Regulates the Bahamian securities industry.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 19, 2016 at 18:45:03 UTC -