become an editor
the entire directory
only in Society_and_Culture/Personal_Pages
Society and Culture
Open Directory - Regional: Asia: Vietnam: Society and Culture: Personal Pages
This category in other languages:
Antidote to Burnout
- A San Francisco architect finds the antidote to burnout in returning to design and construction in Vietnam.
CHarvey in Vietnam
- One man's quest to tune in, turn on and drop out in an emerging market. Blog written by a guy from Vermont, USA.
The Final Word
- Saigon-based blog, written by UK teacher and businessman.
Flying China Man
- Picture blog of aviation and daily life in Vietnam.
- Photos and occasional text revealing developments in Hanoi.
- Includes photographs of Vietnam, amongst other things of interest to Steve Paris, a teacher living in Vietnam.
- Photos and commentary on life in Ho Chi Minh City.
- Kevin Miller, a Japanese Amerasian Blogger, talks about his life in Saigon. Founder of The Saigon Linux Group.
- Hanoi-based food blog. Concentrates on street food.
Viet Nam from a Distance
- One man's journal of his visits to Vietnam.
Vietnam, photos and notes of a personal war
- A personal account of the British author's life and experiences in South Vietnam during the war from 1965 to 1975.
- Written by a veteran of the American War based in Hue. Musings about life in general, concentrating on the curiosities of life in Vietnam, along with entries on teaching and the education system.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 28, 2014 at 17:35:20 UTC -