become an editor
the entire directory
only in Timor-Leste/Society_and_Culture
Society and Culture
Aid and Development
Regional: Asia: Society and Culture
Science: Social Sciences: Linguistics: Languages: Natural: Austronesian: Malayo-Polynesian: Central: Tetun
This category in other languages:
Back Door Newsletter on Timor Loro Sa'e
- The newsletter promotes human rights and self-determination. Provides news and links. [Parts of the site translated in Tetum, Bahasa Indonesian and Portuguese].
Carlos Filipe Ximines Belo and José Ramos-Horta
- A profile of the 1996 Nobel Peace Prize winners by Irwin Abrams.
East Timor Action Network/U.S.
- The organisation advocates a change of US foreign policy and urges support for self-determination and human rights in East Timor. Offers news, press releases and information for activists, resources and the quarterly publication Estafeta.
Ethnologue: Languages of Timor Lorosae
- Information on the languages spoken in the country.
International Conflict Research (INCORE) - Timor Leste (East Timor)
- Directory of annotated web resources including maps, news media, government agencies, NGOs and publications.
Judicial System Monitoring Programme
- The NGO provides independent information on the judicial system of East Timor and Indonesia. News, resources, court schedule and case information [pdf], and email-list.
Topica Email List: East Timor Society and Culture
- Discussion of current debates and issues related to the country.
Topica Email List: Timor Language Discussion
- Discussion on various options for the official languages of the country.
Volunteering in East Timor
- Photo galleries, letters, and commentary documenting the life and work of US Peace Corps volunteers in the country.
Yahoo! Group: KESTA
- Discussion forum for East Timorese students (postings in several languages).
Society and Culture
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 28, 2015 at 23:38:34 UTC -