become an editor
the entire directory
only in Timor-Leste/Government
Embassies and Consulates
Regional: Asia: Government
Regional: Oceania: Government
This category in other languages:
Banking and Payments Authority of Timor-Leste
- Includes the balance sheet of the Autoridade Bancária e de Pagamentos de Timor-Leste.
CIA - Chiefs of State and Cabinet Members of Foreign Governments: East Timor
- List of government officials and their titles, provided by the CIA. Also includes the Permanent Representative to the United Nations.
Constitution of the Democratic Republic of East Timor
- English text.
IFES - Election Guide: East Timor
- Includes government overview, elections, news and links.
Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Cooperation
- Includes contact information for Timor-Leste's embassies.
US Law Library of Congress - East Timor
- Annotated compendium of online sources providing access to primary documents, legal commentary and general government information about specific jurisdictions and topics.
World Legal Information Institute - East Timor
- Catalog and search facilities for over 500 databases from 55 countries including case-law, legislation, treaties, law reform reports, law journals, and other materials.
World Statesmen - East Timor (Timor-Leste)
- Review of the country's history, politics, leaders and international organizations and treaties. Includes map, constitution, national anthem and pictures of historical flags.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 18, 2014 at 11:35:08 UTC -