become an editor
the entire directory
only in Timor-Leste/Government
Open Directory - Regional: Asia: Timor-Leste: Government
Embassies and Consulates
Regional: Asia: Government
Regional: Oceania: Government
This category in other languages:
Banking and Payments Authority of Timor-Leste
- Includes the balance sheet of the Autoridade Bancária e de Pagamentos de Timor-Leste.
CIA - Chiefs of State and Cabinet Members of Foreign Governments: East Timor
- List of government officials and their titles, provided by the CIA. Also includes the Permanent Representative to the United Nations.
Constitution of the Democratic Republic of East Timor
- English text.
Global Policy Forum: UN Security Council - East Timor
- Key documents focusing on the activities of the UN security Council, analysis and links.
IFES - Election Guide: East Timor
- Includes government overview, elections, news and links.
Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Cooperation
- Includes contact information for Timor-Leste's embassies.
United Nations Mission of Support in East Timor (UNMISET)
- The Mission was established in May 2002 to provide assistance in the post-independence period. The site offers latest news, UN documents, background and chronology of the UN-missions in the country.
United Nations Transitional Administration in East Timor (UNTAET)
- The mission was established in 1999 to administer the territory during the transition period to independence, and was replaced in may 2002 by UNMISET. Latest news and public information materials, UN documents on East Timor, background and chronology of the UNTAET mission and photo gallery. In English and French.
US Law Library of Congress - East Timor
- Annotated compendium of online sources providing access to primary documents, legal commentary and general government information about specific jurisdictions and topics.
World Legal Information Institute - East Timor
- Catalog and search facilities for over 500 databases from 55 countries including case-law, legislation, treaties, law reform reports, law journals, and other materials.
World Statesmen - East Timor (Timor-Leste)
- Review of the country's history, politics, leaders and international organizations and treaties. Includes map, constitution, national anthem and pictures of historical flags.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Sunday, November 10, 2013 4:37:24 PM EST -