become an editor
the entire directory
only in Society_and_Culture/Personal_Pages
Society and Culture
Open Directory - Regional: Asia: Thailand: Society and Culture: Personal Pages
Society: People: Personal Homepages
- Personal information including Curriculum Vitae and information on work in fields of computational linguistics, natural language processing, peer-to-peer network, decentralized system, and social network.
- Personal information including articles published on Thai politics and culture, family and university work.
Gor's World: Life of a Thai Teenager
- Short stories about life as a Thai teenager, including school, dating, fatherhood and prison.
Journalism in Thailand and Indochina
- Articles by Bangkok based reporter. Interviews, stories and photographs focus on S.E. Asian culture.
OakMonster on Thai-Blogs
- Perspective on all things Thai from Thai-American woman including history, cultural comparison and humorous musings.
Only In Thailand
- Web diary of a British Couple's exploits in Bangkok. Includes local information, city-life tips and some political commentary from a personal perspective.
- Personal site including Curriculum Vitae, research and writing on bio-chemical engineering.
Pichai Rusmee, PhD.
- Assistant professor of mechanical engineering, with writings on his research areas of solid mechanics, mechanics of plastics and foams.
Ratanamahatana, Chotirat Ann
- Includes biography, interests, as well as an information on academic current research on time series classification and clustering using Dynamic Time Warping (DTW).
- A personal exploration of Bangkok through its food, using photography and essays.
Stories from the life of Stuart G Towns
- Expat in Bangkok. Photos and weblog, including travel reports.
- Day to day account of a British Ex-pat's life in rural Northeast Thailand.
- Information about the author and the country in general, by a teenager from near Bangkok.
The Timmons Family of Thailand
- Family site from a Thai/American couple with two children living in Thailand. Includes weblog and photography.
Your Guide to a More Personal Thailand
- Web diary of Ex-pat in Thailand. Focuses on social and cultural commentary.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Saturday, August 6, 2011 5:09:34 PM EDT -