become an editor
the entire directory
only in Health/Hospitals
Regional: Asia: Thailand: Health: Hospitals
Bangkok Hospital Medical Center (BMC)
- BMC includes Bangkok International Hospital, Bangkok Heart Hospital and Wattanosoth Cancer Hospital. Information about centers and clinics, hospital facilities, and how to make an appointment.
Bangkok Nursing Home Hospital
- A 225-bed international medical center founded in 1897 by the expat. British community. Medical services, facilities, prices and packages, and finding a doctor.
Bumrungrad International Hospital
- Private hospital with over 30 specialty centers. Information on management, services and facilities, and in-patient accommodation.
- A tertiary-care general hospital with details on clinical services, doctors, facilities, news and their work on stem-cell therapies.
Faculty of Medicine Siriraj Hospital
- The oldest and largest hospital in Thailand. Information on the faculty, services, education and research.
- Part of a chain of private hospitals. Medical specialties and services, admission guide, out-patient services and appointments.
- A group of 4 hospitals, 3 of which are located within Bangkok. Profile, specialty centers and clinics, packages, inquiry form and map. [Also in Thai and Arabic]
- Medical center with an emphasis on international care. Medical specialties, facilities, physicians and technologies. [Also in Arabic]
Praram 9 Hospital
- Provides international standard health-care services. Medical institutions and centers, services, rates and packages and map. [Also in Thai]
Saint Louis Hospital
- A private non-profit general hospital established originally by the Roman Catholic Mission in Siam in 1898. Clinics and centers, services and online appointments can be made.
- A group of private hospitals providing tertiary care with details on 4 individual hospitals. [Also in Chinese, Thai and Japanese]
- An acute-care hospital providing in- and out-patient services. Information on clinics, services and searchable database for finding doctors. [Also in Thai, Chinese and Japanese]
St. Carlos Group
- Integrated medical center combining Thai traditional medicine with Western medical technology.
- Provides tertiary health care and medical services.
- A 500-bed hospital with information on clinics and centers, patient services, physicians, prices and location. [Also in Thai, Arabic, Japanese, German and Bangledeshi]
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 18, 2013 at 11:54:03 UTC -