become an editor
the entire directory
only in Embassies_and_Consulates/Foreign
Embassies and Consulates
Regional: Asia: Government: Embassies and Consulates: By Location
Society: Government: Embassies and Consulates: By Location
This category in other languages:
- Australian Commerce and Industry Office, which seeks to protect the welfare and interests of Australians travelling and residing in Taiwan. Includes consular information.
- Austrian Trade Delegation in Taipei, the official representative of Austria's industry and commerce in Taiwan, with information about doing business in Austria, and consular information in German.
- The Belgian Trade Association in Taiwan, which serves as a link between Belgian and Taiwanese organisations, companies and individuals alike. It promotes trade, investment and cultural exchanges between Belgium and Taiwan.
- Canadian Trade Office in Taipei, Canada's de facto embassy in Taipei. With visa and trade information, in English, Chinese and French.
- Czech Economic and Cultural Office in Taipei, with visa and consular information.
- Delegation of the European Commission in Taiwan, listing EU Agreements with Taiwan. Taipei.
- Israel Economic and Cultural Office in Taipei, Israel's de facto diplomatic post in the Republic of China. Includes information on consular services it provides.
- Netherlands Trade and Investment Office, the representative of the Dutch government in Taiwan, handling both visa and trade enquiries.
- New Zealand Commerce and Industry Office, which manages New Zealand's relations with Taiwan in the absence of full diplomatic relations between the two.
- Commercial Office of Peru in Taipei, describing the main features of the Peruvian economy, and also with a description of the cherimoya fruit.
- British Trade and Cultural Office, which serves as the de facto embassy. Providing British commercial and cultural offices in Taiwan including trade, visa, consular and news services.
- The American Institute in Taiwan, which acts as the de facto embassy. Includes an explanation of its role, information on U.S.-Taiwan relations, and its consular services.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 18, 2014 at 9:46:53 UTC -