become an editor
the entire directory
only in Society_and_Culture/Organizations
Society and Culture
Open Directory - Regional: Asia: Sri Lanka: Society and Culture: Organizations
Regional: Asia: Society and Culture: Organizations
Anathi: Children's Homes of Eastern Sri Lanka
- Contact information, histories, and photos of tsunami-affected orphanages and children's homes of Sri Lanka's eastern districts and how to help them directly.
Association of Sri Lankans at University of Arizona (ASLUA)
- Includes officers, galleries, activities and links.
Children Skills Development Programme
- A non-profit organization established in1998 for enhancing the fine arts skills of children age between 7 to 18 years, and the site contains detail information of the organization, partner organizations, performed work, how to become a member, press releases, publications, photo galleries, videos, and contact information.
Citizens Movement for Good Governance (CIMOGG)
- CIMOGG is a civil society organization promoting good governance in Sri Lanka, based on Democracy and the Rule of Law. It has no affiliation with any political party.
Dharmaraja Scouts News On Line
- The on line News Update Of the 1st kandy Dharmaraja Scout Group, Kandy, Sri Lanka. The Largest and the most recognized boy scouts group in Sri Lanka. [Atom]
Hill Country Disability Group
- Non profitable organization aiming to create social awareness in disable group of the Hill Country.
- Towards a Sustainable and developed Society where Human Rights and Democratic Rights are Protected in Sri Lanka.
Lanka Academic Network (LacNet)
- Enhance education, Internet accessibility to students and provide information about Sri Lanka to the world.
Living Heritage Trust of Sri Lanka
- The Kataragama Devotees Trust of Sri Lanka: its objectives and activities including Kataragama ashram, Zone of Peace and related activities of the Living Heritage Trust.
- Plays a catalytic role in Changing attitudes towards internationalization, private ownership and the role of government through research, dialogue, and action.
Peace Brigades International of Sri Lanka
- Organization offered unarmed protective accompaniment to human rights activists and refugees in Sri Lanka threatened with violence.
Sarvodaya Shramadana Movement in Sri Lanka
- Cooperation with the Novartis Foundation for Sustainable Development (NFSD) on social projects.
- Society for peace, unity and human rights for Sri Lanka.
Sri Lanka Children's Trust
- Activities of the national voluntary service organization serving Sri Lanka's most needy children including orphans, handicapped children, and Tsunami affected children in remote areas
Uva Province Governor's Fund
- Providing relief to poor families or persons residing permanently in the Uva Province,
- Support and offering services for Sri Lankans living all over the world.
- Website specifically designed for people in need and people who are genuinely willing to help the needy.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Thursday, May 23, 2013 8:05:06 AM EDT -