become an editor
the entire directory
only in Sri_Lanka/Health
Beauty and Cosmetic Services
Regional: Asia: Health
This category in other languages:
Alcohol And Drug Information Centre, ADIC
- National Resource Centre for prevent drug use through social changes and effective education. Offers information on training programmes, research, news and publications.
Ceylon College of Physicians
- A non profit making organisation of volunteers. Provides organization history, activities, publications, and discussion board.
Diabetes Association of Sri Lanka
- A non-profit organization, committed to serve the Diabetic fraternity. Provides information on services, clinic details, laboratory service and upcoming events.
- Online doctor appointment booking system for major hospitals.[English, Sinhala, Tamil]
Family Health Bureau
- Centre for excellence for the maternal and child health in Sri Lanka.
Forum of Ethics Review Committees, Sri Lanka
- Offers organisation history, guidelines, research ethics course materials, membership information, and links to related sites.
- Official website of the Government Medical Officers Association.
Health Education Bureau
- National level organization promoting the health of the individual, family and the community in Sri Lanka.
Human Genetics Unit
- A centre dedicated to providing clinical genetic services including genetic testing and genetic counseling.
Institute for Health Policy
- Independent research organization committed to promoting sound public health policy through quality research, analysis and training.
Ministry of Health, Nutrition Development
- Information about health services, hospitals, departments and medical colleges under the Sri Lanka government.
National Dangerous Drugs Control Board
- Provides information about national policy for the prevention and control of drug abuse in Sri Lanka.
- King's College London Resource Centre for Trauma, Displacement and Mental Health. Offers history, contact information, workshop programme schedules, news and events.
The Sri Lanka Clinical Trials Registry
- A not-for-profit Registry, with free and open access to researchers, clinicians, and the general public.
Sri Lanka Epidemiological Unit
- Includes information about research, news and events, advisory service, activities, and publications.
Sri Lanka Red Cross Society
- Site includes branch contact information, latest news and description of activities.
State Pharmaceuticals Corporation of Sri Lanka
- Information about products and prices.
Trauma Secretariat of Sri Lanka
- Government institute to oversee all aspects of trauma system development in Sri Lanka. Provides information on projects, background, news and events.
World Health Organization (WHO) - Sri Lanka
- UN health agency provides news and information on the country's public health including programmes, events, statistics, disease outbreaks, emergencies and the regional office.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 22, 2015 at 10:54:09 UTC -