become an editor
the entire directory
only in Sri_Lanka/Health
Open Directory - Regional: Asia: Sri Lanka: Health
Beauty and Cosmetic Services
Regional: Asia: Health
This category in other languages:
Alcohol And Drug Information Centre, ADIC
- National Resource Centre for prevent drug use through social changes and effective education. Offers information on training programmes, research, news and publications.
Ceylon College of Physicians
- A non profit making organisation of volunteers. Provides organization history, activities, publications, and discussion board.
The College of Anaesthesiologists of Sri Lanka
- Offers news, details of events and publications, announcements, and more.
Diabetes Association of Sri Lanka
- A non-profit organization, committed to serve the Diabetic fraternity. Provides information on services, clinic details, laboratory service and upcoming events.
- Online doctor appointment booking system for major hospitals.[English, Sinhala, Tamil]
Family Health Bureau
- Centre for excellence for the maternal and child health in Sri Lanka.
Forum of Ethics Review Committees, Sri Lanka
- Offers organisation history, guidelines, research ethics course materials, membership information, and links to related sites.
- Official website of the Government Medical Officers Association.
Health Education Bureau
- National level organization promoting the health of the individual, family and the community in Sri Lanka.
Human Genetics Unit
- A centre dedicated to providing clinical genetic services including genetic testing and genetic counseling.
Institute for Health Policy
- Independent research organization committed to promoting sound public health policy through quality research, analysis and training.
Ministry of Health, Nutrition Development
- Information about health services, hospitals, departments and medical colleges under the Sri Lanka government.
National Cancer Institute
- A non- profit hospital dedicated to the diagnosis and follow up treatment of cancer patients in Sri Lanka for free of charge. Provides information about activities, statistics, departments, and news.
National Dangerous Drugs Control Board
- Provides information about national policy for the prevention and control of drug abuse in Sri Lanka.
- King's College London Resource Centre for Trauma, Displacement and Mental Health. Offers history, contact information, workshop programme schedules, news and events.
The Sri Lanka Clinical Trials Registry
- A not-for-profit Registry, with free and open access to researchers, clinicians, and the general public.
Sri Lanka Epidemiological Unit
- Includes information about research, news and events, advisory service, activities, and publications.
Sri Lanka Medical Association
- Offers membership information, publications, events, and related links to the Sri Lankan medical community.
Sri Lanka Red Cross Society
- Site includes branch contact information, latest news and description of activities.
State Pharmaceuticals Corporation of Sri Lanka
- Information about products and prices.
Trauma Secretariat of Sri Lanka
- Government institute to oversee all aspects of trauma system development in Sri Lanka. Provides information on projects, background, news and events.
World Health Organization (WHO) - Sri Lanka
- UN health agency provides news and information on the country's public health including programmes, events, statistics, disease outbreaks, emergencies and the regional office.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 4, 2013 at 17:54:04 UTC -