become an editor
the entire directory
only in South_Korea/Science_and_Environment
Science and Environment
Open Directory - Regional: Asia: South Korea: Science and Environment
Ministry of Science and Technology
Regional: Asia: Science and Environment
World: Korean: 과학
Center for Advanced Aerospace Materials (CAAM)
- Studies range from theoretical inelastic deformation studies to the practical application and development of materials used in engineering of aerospace structures. At Pohang University of Science and Technology.
Chi-Hwan Lee, Ph.D. Power Electronics Lab
- Research topics include motor control, CNC system and HID ballast.
Electronics and Telecommunications Research Institute (ETRI)
- Non-profit government-funded research organization for IT, with current research, library, jobs open, technology transfer patents, and journal.
Institute of Industrial Science and Technology
- A research center for long-term projects and future technologies related to POSCO, developing iron and steel manufacturing technologies.
Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (KAIST)
- Guide to KAIST, admissions, colleges, research, campus life, computing, and visitor's guide. In Daejon City.
Korea Aerospace Research Institute (KARI)
- Develops, and tests of new designs of airplanes, supports national development projects, and conducts research and development and launching of artificial satellites.
Korea Basic Science Institute
- Develops and operates state-of-the-art research equipment for joint research projects that are too expensive for individual centers and universities.
Korea Electrotechnology Research Institute (KERI)
- Government sponsored institute conducting research programs on electric power supply, energy efficiency, environmental protection, electrophysics, power apparatus, superconductivity, power-line telecommunication, and advanced materials.
Korea Institute of Energy Research (KIER)
- Conducts research and development on energy conservation technologies and new green power sources.
Korea Institute of Geology, Mining and Materials (KIGAM)
- Embraces the maximization of effective Korean land use, environmental geology including underground water contamination, protection against natural disasters and the recycling of mineral and material wastes.
Korea Institute of Nuclear Safety
- Technical expert organization which performs regulatory functions related to nuclear power plants and radiation facilities. Includes information about nuclear power program, legal requirements, radiation background, and related topics.
Korea Institute of Science and Technology Information (KISTI)
- Performs examinations, research, and investigations in science, technology, computing, and the IT industry.
Korean Mathematical Society
- The official academic society of Korean mathematicians. Details about the group, activities, publications, and membership.
South Korean Space Activities
- Analysis of recent activities compiled by the Federation of American Scientists.
Science and Environment
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, January 2, 2007 10:08:14 PM EST -