become an editor
the entire directory
only in Society_and_Culture/Personal_Pages
Society and Culture
Society: People: Personal Homepages
This category in other languages:
- Kriscell talks about his life, work, dreams and nearly anything that happens around him.
Certified Pinoy Blogger
- Makoy, a 26 yr old IT guy who loves to write.
Chen Yixiong, Eric
- About autism and his other writings.
- Singaporean artist shows figurative and fantasy works in acrylic and charcoal. Includes exhibitions listing.
- Eclectic collection of personal poems, musings and her personal journal. Also has a list of favourite movies and books, and polls and forums about anything and everything, real and virtual pets, recycling.
Gerald Tan's Hunny Pot
- A Poohbear themed site, with each character representing subsections such as music, his holiday pictures, and NUS medicine.
Kuan Ming Keong
- Presents his resume, links to his work and ways to contact him.
- Runner, writer, advocate for clear thinking in business analytics, and an aspiring polymath.
- Not All Who Wander Are Lost [Weblog]
- An IT professional, specializing on Mail systems, mainly Exchange and Lotus Notes who graduated from the University of Queensland. About his life, family, work, IT and Palm.
- Nana/Medusa's page where he/she share my world with others, from entertainment to personal photos.
Mel's World (Pleasant Meadows)
- Personal homepage created by Melissa Loh. Insights to her life, especially in relation to her religion and her family.
- A weekly roundup on worthy and unworthy published news in Singapore.
- Personal homepage of Ng Xunjie Clement.
- Stanley Ng (Akashi's) weblog. Includes a section about him, webcam images and links to his hobbies.
The Noel Boyd Blog
- Noel represents the tattooed community and hopes to promote body art in Singapore. Emcee, ghost hunter and web TV host.
A Nutshell Review
- Movie reviews in one hundred words, and the occasional confessions of a dangerous mind. [Weblog]
- Skalatitude: A collection of graphics, photography, design, architecture and writings.
- A community meta weblog for Singapore bloggers. It is a platform for bloggers to gain readership and for weblog readers to discover new blogs of their interests.
- His interests, activities,awards and professional profile.
The Shadow Lands
- Shadow, a saved sinner, details his journey through the Shadow Lands. Profile, weblog, bible verses and Christian songs.
- An invitation into the world of retail therapy.
The Story of Cavan
- A parent's weblog about the surprise entrance of a baby into her and her husband's lives.
- The homepage of Joel Tan, born 2008. Features picture blog and polls.
- Singapore young Mom blogger. Not a chio bu nor a hot babe. But she's still cute in her way.
- "Too much and Too Little" - the weblog of an anonymous communications undergraduate in NTU.
- Kelvin's personal website. Bios, resume, interests and gallery.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 11, 2016 at 9:15:06 UTC -