become an editor
the entire directory
only in Government/Law
Regional: Asia: Singapore: Business and Economy: Legal Services
Attorney General's Chambers
- Principal legal advisor to the government and the key upholder of the law.
Companion Animal Surgery Singapore
- Information on the importation and quarantine of pets in Singapore and common small animal and equine tropical health problems.
Industrial Arbitration Court (IAC)
- IAC maintains industrial peace through the certification of collective agreements, regulation of industrial relations practices and arbitration of industrial disputes.
Integrated Criminal Case Filing And Management System (ICMS)
- Site for Law Firms and Government Departments to file Criminal Cases to the State Court of Singapore.
Intellectual Property Office of Singapore
- To foster a creative Singapore where ideas and intellectual efforts are valued, developed and exploited. To provide the infrastructure, platform and environment for the greater creation, protection and exploitation of IP.
- LawNet is a strategic legal information network that aims to provide users with an instantaneous and convenient way to retrieve legal information services electronically. A wide variety of services are currently available relating to Legal Research, Litigation, Conveyancing, and Corporate Law.
Singapore Academy of Law
- Promote and maintain high standards of conduct and learning of the members of the legal profession in Singapore.
Singapore Police Force
- Electronic police centre and crime prevention tips.
Singapore Statutes OnLine
- Site contains the full text of the Singapore Statues (law). Contains history of amendments to the statues through the year.
State Courts of Singapore
- The first tier in the judicial hierarchy, comprises of District Courts, Magistrates' Courts, the Family Court, Juvenile Court, Coroner's Court, the Small Claims Tribunals and the Court Mediation Centre. Site provide writeup of various legal processes.
- To superintend the administration of justice in Singapore ... comprising of the Court of Appeal and the High Court.
US Law Library of Congress - Singapore
- Annotated compendium of online sources providing access to primary documents, legal commentary and general government information about specific jurisdictions and topics.
World Legal Information Institute - Singapore
- Catalog and search facilities for over 500 databases from 55 countries including case-law, legislation, treaties, law reform reports, law journals, and other materials.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 2, 2015 at 7:51:49 UTC -