become an editor
the entire directory
only in Government/Law
Regional: Asia: Singapore: Business and Economy: Legal Services
Attorney General's Chambers
- Principal legal advisor to the government and the key upholder of the law.
Companion Animal Surgery Singapore
- Information on the importation and quarantine of pets in Singapore and common small animal and equine tropical health problems.
Industrial Arbitration Court (IAC)
- IAC maintains industrial peace through the certification of collective agreements, regulation of industrial relations practices and arbitration of industrial disputes.
Intellectual Property Office of Singapore
- To foster a creative Singapore where ideas and intellectual efforts are valued, developed and exploited. To provide the infrastructure, platform and environment for the greater creation, protection and exploitation of IP.
- LawNet is a strategic legal information network that aims to provide users with an instantaneous and convenient way to retrieve legal information services electronically. A wide variety of services are currently available relating to Legal Research, Litigation, Conveyancing, and Corporate Law.
Singapore Academy of Law
- Promote and maintain high standards of conduct and learning of the members of the legal profession in Singapore.
Singapore Police Force
- Electronic police centre and crime prevention tips.
Singapore Statutes OnLine
- Site contains the full text of the Singapore Statues (law). Contains history of amendments to the statues through the year.
- To superintend the administration of justice in Singapore ... comprising of the Court of Appeal and the High Court.
US Law Library of Congress - Singapore
- Annotated compendium of online sources providing access to primary documents, legal commentary and general government information about specific jurisdictions and topics.
World Legal Information Institute - Singapore
- Catalog and search facilities for over 500 databases from 55 countries including case-law, legislation, treaties, law reform reports, law journals, and other materials.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 14, 2014 at 18:15:09 UTC -