become an editor
the entire directory
only in Embassies_and_Consulates/Foreign
Embassies and Consulates
Open Directory - Regional: Asia: Singapore: Government: Embassies and Consulates: Foreign
Regional: Asia: Government: Embassies and Consulates: By Location
Regional: Asia: Indonesia: Government: Embassies and Consulates: Foreign
Regional: Asia: Japan: Government: Embassies and Consulates: Foreign
Society: Government: Embassies and Consulates: By Location
This category in other languages:
- Australian High Commission in Singapore, with a detailed list of what consular assistance can be provided.
- Has a staff list for the Bangladesh High Commission in Singapore, and information on visa and consular matter
- Has contact information for the Embassy of Belgium in Singapore.
- Embassy of Brazil in Singapore, with information about visas , business and travel to Brazil.
- Canadian High Commission representing Canadian interests across a broad range of political, economic, trade, development, immigration and cultural relations.
China, People's Republic of
- Embassy of the People's Republic of China in Singapore, with contact details, Chinese news, and visa and passport information.
- Covers information related to Royal Danish Embassy in Singapore, which is also accredited to Australia, New Zealand, and Brunei Darussalam.
- Delegation of the European Commission in Singapore, listing EU Agreements with Singapore.
- Embassy of Finland in Singapore, with information on the Finnish School and various social committees.
- Includes an annual brochure on German-Singapore relations.
The High Commission of India in Singapore,
- Includes information about consular services and India-related events in Singapore.
- Embassy of Israel with information on Israel and on Israeli-Singapore relations.
- Embassy of Italy in Singapore, also accredited to Brunei Darussalam, with information on visas, Italian and Singaporean economic structure and on tourism to Italy.
- Embassy of Japan in Singapore. Includes announcement of the Agreement between Japan and Singapore for a new age Economic Partnership (JSEPA).
- Embassy of the Union of Myanmar in Singapore, featuring a visa, a consular, and a trade section. Plays loud music.
- Royal Netherlands Embassy in Singapore, featuring a list of Dutch companies in the island state.
- New Zealand High Commission, accredited to Singapore and the Republic of Maldives, and including contact details for the Honorary Consul in Male.
- Royal Norwegian Embassy in Singapore, with information about Norway, Singapore, and consular matters.
- Embassy of the Russian Federation to the Republic of Singapore, featuring much consular information about visas.
- Includes contact information for the Embassy of Switzerland in Singapore and the Consulate of Switzerland in Brunei Darussalam, to which country the embassy is also accredited.
- Taipei Representative Office in Singapore, Taiwan's de facto embassy. Has much information on Taiwan and its relationship with Singapore.
- Information about services provided by the British High Commission in Singapore, plus travel and tourist information.
- Includes comments on the US-Singapore Free Trade Agreement.
- Embassy of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam in Singapore. Has information on doing business in Vietnam, and on investment projects.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 15, 2014 at 19:47:07 UTC -