become an editor
the entire directory
only in Education/Arts
Regional: Asia: Singapore: Arts and Entertainment
The A Cappella Society
- National A Capella Society providing training, resources and organizing events for the Singapore Community.
Curtis Music School
- Offers music lessons for young children and adults, with individual and group classes, including cello, violin, piano, guitar, music theory and voice training lessons. Teachers are trained in the Suzuki cello method.
- Dance school for children, providing the classical ballet and dance training.
Jewellery Design and Management International School
- The JDMIS is located in Singapore and is the first school in Asia to provide education and inspiration by means of specialized programs in Jewellery Design, Fabrication and Management. It offers Certificate Courses, Diploma and Advanced Diploma programs.
John & Josephine Dance Creative
- Teach all types of ballroom dancing and organizes a dancesport event annually.
LASALLE College of the Arts
- Singapore-based tertiary education institution that offers undergraduate and postgraduate programmes in Fine Arts, Design, Fashion, Interior Design, Product Design, Film, Dance, Music & Theatre with qualifications equivalent to UK MA, BA (Hons) and DipHE through the UK-based Open University.
Nanyang Academy of Fine Arts
- Established in 1938 by a group of art enthusiasts and art educators; the first part-time certificate course in Graphic Design was set up; Following that were the Interior Design and Fashion Design Departments.
Orita.Sinclair School of Art and New Media
- Offers diplomas in new media arts including modules in animation video and interactive multimedia. Also offers a diploma in design communication.
Raffles Design Institute
- Established in 1990, provides education in Fashion, Interior, Digital Media, Product, Jewellery Design and Visual Communication (Graphic Design). Provides Diploma, Advanced Diploma and Degree Programs. Branches throughout the Asian region.
School of the Arts (Singapore)
- Singapore’s first independent, pre-tertiary arts school. Offers a 6-year unique integrated arts and academic curriculum for youths aged 13 -18. This government supported school fosters those who have interest and show early talent in the arts.
Temasek Design School
- Provides Singapore with professionally educated and future oriented designers in the areas of Industrial Design, Interior Architecture and Design, Visual Communication, Apparel Design and Merchandising and Interactive Media Design.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 11, 2014 at 11:43:50 UTC -