become an editor
the entire directory
only in Korean_Peninsula/Demilitarized_Zone
Regional: Asia: North Korea
Regional: Asia: South Korea
Society: History: By Time Period: Twentieth Century: Wars and Conflicts: Korean War
Crossing the Line: The Korean Demilitarized Zone
- Report by Tom Banse on a visit to Panmunjom, for the Savvy Traveler.
- Story of the hostilities which flared up here in the late 1960s. Part of the Korean War Project.
Gangwon Cyber DMZ
- Tourist and ecological information about the portion of the DMZ which bisects this province. [Korean, English, Chinese, Japanese]
Joint Security Area / Panmunjom
- A concise profile of this truce village from Globalsecurity.org.
Korea Demilitarized Zone Incidents
- A list of military confrontations in this area since the truce was established in 1953.
DMZ Ecological Paradise in Jeopardy
- Article by Soh Ji-young from the Korea Times. (October 31, 2000)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 21, 2014 at 6:45:10 UTC -