become an editor
the entire directory
only in Geology/Mount_Pinatubo
Science and Environment
Science: Earth Sciences: Natural Disasters and Hazards: Volcanoes
The Eruption of Mt. Pinatubo Archives
- Photographs, scanned newspaper and magazine articles, and video clips covering the 1991 eruption. From the Wagner High School (Clark Air Force Base) Alumni site.
Fire and Mud
- U.S. Geological Survey online book about the eruptions and lahars of Mount Pinatubo, Philippines.
- Maps, images, background information, and eruption information from the USGS Cascades Volcano Observatory.
Mt. Pinatubo Eruption, 1991
- Offers a collection of photographs of the volcano and damage done to buildings, geological history, and global effects.
Photos of the Devastation on Base from the Mount Pinatubo Eruption
- A collection of photographs of damage caused by the 1991 eruption to the now-closed U.S. Naval Base at Subic Bay, Philippines.
Pinatubo Volcano: "The Sleeping Giant Awakens"
- Gateway for information about the mountain's lore, pre-eruption manifestations, accounts of the 1991 eruption, and the aftermath.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 3, 2010 at 23:45:10 UTC -