become an editor
the entire directory
only in Science_and_Environment/Geology
Science and Environment
Science: Earth Sciences
Active and Inactive Volcanoes
- History, significant eruptions, trivia, a glossary of terms, and a map of several active and inactive volcanoes.
Mayon Volcano: The Millennium Eruption
- Photos, eruptions, and measurements.
The Moro Gulf Tsunami
- Illustrated article about the source and impacts of the August 1976 magnitude earthquake on the island of Mindanao and the resulting tsunamis.
Philippine Institute of Volcanology and Seismology
- Discusses earthquakes and volcanoes. Also provides information on the history, goals, objectives, and projects of this organization.
- The history, eruptions, locations, and measurements of several volcanoes, such as the Butusan, Canlaon, and Ragang volcano.
- Gives the location, history, hazards, geology, and petrology.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 23, 2007 at 8:31:14 UTC -