become an editor
the entire directory
only in Health/Organizations
Open Directory - Regional: Asia: Philippines: Health: Organizations
- Group in Southeast Asia encourages the proper usage of Ilizarov. Also focused on advance education, research and development on distraction histogenesis and related fields.
Children's Rehabilitation Center Philippines
- A non-government, non-profit organization that helps children victims of state violence as well as children survivors of disasters and sexual abuse cope with their traumatic experiences and build on their resiliency to address future challenges.
Human Organ Preservation Effort (H.O.P.E.)
- A non-profit organization in the Philippines under the umbrella of the National Kidney and Transplant Institute. Includes links to information on donor types, patient requirements and organ donor card.
- A Yahoo! group discussion for and by filipino nurses from the Philippines and abroad. Stay up-to-date on news all about filipino nurses, nursing issues or working abroad. Or simply a place to stop by and stay in touch with fellow filipino nurses or future nurses-to-be.
Philippine Association of Plastic, Aesthetic, and Reconstructive Surgeons
- Organization of surgeons in the field of cosmetic surgery.
Philippine National Health Research System
- Association focused on establishing the development, research, knowledge, quality and solution for the country's health programs. Full details and related resources available.
World Health Organization (WHO) - Philippines
- UN health agency provides news and information on the country's public health including programmes, events, statistics, disease outbreaks, emergencies and the regional office.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Wednesday, March 3, 2010 2:51:58 PM EST -