become an editor
the entire directory
only in Society_and_Culture/Organisations
Society and Culture
Open Directory - Regional: Asia: Pakistan: Society and Culture: Organisations
Regional: Asia: Society and Culture: Organizations
Association for the Development of Pakistan
- A Boston, U.S.A, based organisation with a mission to enhance the lives of the poor, neglected and underprivileged of Pakistan by providing support for carefully selected social development projects in a range of sectors including infrastructure, environment, healthcare, education, gender equality, labor and food rights.
The Citizens Foundation
- A non-profit organization working in the field of education by building and managing schools in less privileged areas of Pakistan.
Pakistani Women's Organisations
- Provides contact information for groups of women helping others.
- Home of the Pakistan Linux Users' Community.
- NGO working on issues of emotional health, gender and violence against women and children.
TheNetwork for Consumer Protection
- To protect and promote the interests of all Pakistani consumers - by educating them about their rights and by providing them independent information.
- Site in Urdu that promotes the use of Urdu worldwide.
- A trust set up by pop star Shehzad Roy that works to help children medically and educationally. Site has a message from the founder, newsletters, a special section for students and information on donations.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 3, 2013 at 6:41:02 UTC -