become an editor
the entire directory
only in Society_and_Culture/Aid_and_Development
Society and Culture
Aid and Development
Open Directory - Regional: Asia: Pakistan: Society and Culture: Aid and Development
2005 Earthquake Disaster Relief and Recovery
Regional: Asia: Society and Culture: Aid and Development
This category in other languages:
Amnesty International - Pakistan
- Ongoing collection of news and reports on the status of human rights.
Catholic Relief Services - Pakistan
- Details of current projects, economic and general statistics for the country, and an overview of the organisation.
Directory of Development Organizations - Pakistan
- Comprehensive directory of international organizations, governments, private sector development agencies, civil society, universities, grantmakers, banks, microfinance institutions and development consulting firms. Includes contact information. [PDF]
Eldis - Country and Region Profiles: Pakistan
- Database of online development policy, practice and research documents, searchable by sector or keywords. Includes index to British Library of Development Studies printed material.
Human Rights Watch - Pakistan
- Reports, background briefings, testimony, press releases and commentary on the human rights situation in the country.
OneWorld Africa - Full Coverage: Pakistan
- Provides news, opinion, events and campaigns on human rights and sustainable development issues.
Oxfam - Pakistan
- Provides news and information about Oxfam's programmes, case studies, papers and resources.
Reuters AlertNet - Pakistan
- News, images, NGO services and resources for humanitarians worldwide. Country data includes human development and economic indicators, military statistics and communications.
UN OCHA ReliefWeb - Pakistan
- Provides latest updates on emergencies, sector reports, appeals and financial tracking along with background information and employment vacancies.
UNDP in Pakistan
- Official United Nations Development Programme site for Pakistan provides news, speeches, statements and publications along with information about its activities, progress, Millennium Development Goals, partnerships and staff. Focused on poverty, health, governance, environment, natural resources, and information and communications technology.
US State Department - Human Rights Report: Pakistan
- 2008 report on the current status of human rights practices including human freedoms, civil liberties, political rights, international investigations, discrimination, worker rights, child labor and working conditions.
USAID - Pakistan
- Official portal provides information about the country plus all programs, factsheets, employment and procurement opportunities, documents and partners of the US Agency for International Development.
Aid and Development
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Friday, May 3, 2013 6:59:18 AM EDT -