become an editor
the entire directory
only in Pakistan/Health
Cosmetic and Plastic Surgeons
Reiki Practitioners and Teachers
Regional: Asia: Health
Regional: Asia: Pakistan: Provinces: Sindh: Localities: Karachi: Health
This category in other languages:
- Voluntary health care and blood transfusion service providing blood and blood products to thousands of patients. Details of services and activities, with a history and profile of the society.
- Habib Clinic for X-Rays, ECGS and other laboratory tests in Faisalabad, Pakistan.
Medicos Aid Society
- Rawalpindi medical college site on the activities of its non-political student welfare charity organisation.
Rawalpindi Eye Donors Organization
- REDO site providing information on free corneal transplants and treatment of eye diseases, specially in poor class.
Thalassemia - A Blood Disease
- Provides support and information to the patients specially children and growing teens infected with the disease and their parents.
UCSF - HIV InSite: Pakistan
- Provides statistics, maps, country profile, reports, documents and links about HIV-AIDS. From the University of California San Francisco School of Medicine.
World Health Organization (WHO) - Pakistan
- UN health agency provides news, information and statistics on the country's public health issues and services, professional health workers, disease outbreaks, and government legislation and expenditures.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 16, 2013 at 10:45:07 UTC -