become an editor
the entire directory
only in Embassies_and_Consulates/Foreign
Embassies and Consulates
Open Directory - Regional: Asia: Pakistan: Government: Embassies and Consulates: Foreign
Regional: Asia: Government: Embassies and Consulates: By Location
Regional: Middle East: Government: Embassies and Consulates: By Location
Society: Government: Embassies and Consulates: By Location
This category in other languages:
- Lists the staff of the Embassy of Belgium in Islamabad, and has contact details for the honorary consulates in Karachi and Lahore.
- Offers information about trade relations, visas and immigration, as well as consular services.
- Includes a list of bilateral agreements between the Czech Republic and Pakistan.
- Delegation of the European Commission to Pakistan, with data on EU-Pakistani trade, and information about cooperation between the two entities.
- Has news from the embassy, and information for IT experts applying for a German 'green card'.
- Has an overview of Japanese-Pakistani political relations, news releases, and contact details for the embassy, for the Consulate-General in Karachi and for the Honorary Consuls General in Lahore and Quetta.
- Royal Norwegian Embassy in Islamabad, with consular responsibility in Pakistan and Afghanistan. Has information on development cooperation and consular affairs.
- British High Commission in Islamabad. Includes a long section on forced marriages: how to avoid them, and what to do if one is or suspects that one will be so coerced.
- United States Embassy in Islamabad, including a list of ambassadors since 1947.
- United States Consulate in Lahore, with warden notices and information about visas.
- United States Consulate in Peshawar, including consular information and links to U.S. government sites.
- United States Consulate in Karachi, with contact information and a biography of the consul.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 20, 2012 at 5:15:03 UTC -