become an editor
the entire directory
only in Pakistan/Government
Embassies and Consulates
Regional: Asia: Government
This category in other languages:
Agribusiness Support Fund
- The ASF provides farmers, farmer groups, and entrepreneurs with demand-driven technical and managerial services on a matching grant basis to improve their productivity, competitiveness and creditworthiness to access financing for their enterprises. The site has forms and information about funding.
Central Board of Revenue
- Tax authority.
CIA - Chiefs of State and Cabinet Members of Foreign Governments: Pakistan
- List of government officials and their titles, updated weekly. Also includes the head of the central bank, ambassadors to the United States and Permanent Representatives to the UN, New York.
Civil Aviation Authority (CAA)
- News and information on airports, flight schedules, flight standards, personnel licensing, air traffic services, CAA publications and the training institute.
The Constitution of Pakistan
- Full text with amendments and comments.
Department of Plant Protection - Government of Pakistan
- Information about Locust activity in the country as well as weather reports, tender notices. Site only works with Internet Explorer.
Economic Affairs Division: Foreign training
- Receives, processes and coordinates various offers of training, scholarships, and opportunities to participate in international seminars and conferences. Information about types of training, applications, and a FAQ.
Fata Development Authority
- Fata Development Authority(FDA)is a Pakistani government organization for the Federally Administered Tribal Areas. The objective of FDA is to broach more innovative, fast track and participatory approach for planning and execution of sustainable development projects in the economic sectors of FATA.
- The Economic Survey is published annually as a pre-budget document.
ICL - Pakistan Index
- Complete copies and links to the country's Constitution, along with related background, history and events, provided by International Constitutional Law.
IFES - Election Guide: Pakistan
- Includes government overview, elections, news and links.
Kahuta Research Laboratory
- The center for nuclear technology and material science in Pakistan.
Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Resources
- Information about the Ministry, its departments and the public companies under its control.
Ministry of Science and Technology 01/12/04
- Arm of the Government of Pakistan for planning, coordinating and directing efforts to initiate and launch scientific and technological programmes and projects aimed at economic development of the country.
- National Database and Registration Authority charged with the establishment of a new registration system for the entire population of Pakistan.
National Accountability Bureau
- NAB is a public organization carrying out across-the-board and transparent accountability to steer and guide the nation out of the abyss of corruption.
National Commission on the Status of Women
- An initiative of Pakistani Government to overcome obstacles being faced regarding gender equality.
National Fund For Cultural Heritage
- The purpose of the Fund is to promote the conservation and preservation of national heritage of Pakistan. The website covers the Indus, Ghandara, Islamic, Sikh, British and Post-Independence periods.
National Savings Organization
- The Organization dates back to 1873. The Website has details of saving schemes, application forms and details about prize bonds.
The Official Web Gateway to the Government of Pakistan
- A portal setup by Government of Pakistan to facilitate access to all the web sites run by various departments.
Pakistan Banking Mohtasib
- The Mohtasib is a regulatory intermediary between the Banking industry and consumers. The site has details about how to complain, jurisdiction, FAQ and history.
Pakistan Computer Bureau
- The Bureau is a government committee to keep an eye on the progress of IT development in the country. Provides services to computerize government organizations.
Pakistan Nuclear Regulatory Authority
- Ensures safe operation of nuclear facilities in Pakistan.
Pakistan Post Office
- Pakistan Post Office is a Federal Government Department. This is an informative and well planned website.
Pakistan Software Export Board
- The Pakistan Software Export Board attempts to facilitate software development and its export, match making of local and foreign software companies, establishment of Software Technology Parks, Call Centres and other IT related activities in Pakistan.
Pakistan Sports Board
- PSB was established to promote and develop uniform standards of competition in sports in Pakistan, and to regulate and control sports in Pakistan on a national basis.
Pakistan Standards and Quality Control Authority
- Website has information about the activities of the PSQCA.
Pakistan Telecommunication Authority
- The Telecommunication Regulatory Authority of Pakistan. It is supposed to promote and protect the interests of telecommunication service providers and users, ensuring that the consumers get high quality services at competitive prices, with a reasonable range of choice.
- Pakistan Electronic Media Regulatory Authority, the television and radio regulator.
Permanent Mission of Pakistan to the WTO
- Official site. Profile, statements, publications, and resources.
Population Census Organization
- An attached department of Statistics Division of official agency of Federal Government which is responsible for planning and execution of the decennial Population and Housing Census and release of its data for public and private use.
- THe PC has been set up to Privatise state owned enterprises in a transparent and equitable way.
Public Procurement Regulatory Authority
- PPRA is the body endowed with the responsibility of prescribing regulations and procedures for public procurements by Federal Government. Has listing of all current and non-active tenders issued by departments of the GOvernment of Pakistan as well as rules governing purchasing by the Government.
Rawalpindi Traffic Police
- Official website to maintain smooth flow of traffic in Rawalpindi.
- Small and Medium Enterprise Development Authority has been established to function as the apex policy-formulation body for the SME's. It is the voice of the SME's, both within and outside Pakistan.
State Bank of Pakistan
- Pakistan's Central Bank. Evolution, functions, and organization, and operation of monetary policy.
The United Nations in Pakistan
- Official site provides information on the UN agencies, working groups, staff and operations. Includes programmes database, publications and reports.
US Law Library of Congress - Pakistan
- Annotated compendium of online sources providing access to primary documents, legal commentary and general government information about specific jurisdictions and topics.
Wikipedia - Pervez Musharraf
- Hyperlinked encyclopedia article about the President of Pakistan.
World Legal Information Institute - Pakistan
- Catalog and search facilities for over 500 databases from 55 countries including case-law, legislation, treaties, law reform reports, law journals, and other materials.
World Statesmen - Pakistan
- Review of the country's history, politics, leaders and international organizations and treaties. Includes map, constitution, national anthem and pictures of historical flags.
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 10, 2014 at 10:15:09 UTC -