become an editor
the entire directory
only in Travel_and_Tourism/Travel_Guides
Travel and Tourism
Regional: Asia: Nepal: Guides and Directories
Regional: Asia: Travel and Tourism: Travel Guides
- A travel and tourism portal. Provides information on rafting, trekking, expeditions, places to visit, ballooning, festivals, accommodation and transportation.
Gorp: Classic Adventures in Nepal
- An article on the top adventures in the country, including trekking to the Everest base camp, the Annapurna hike, rafting the Sun Kosi, and birdwatching in Koshi Tappu.
iExplore - Nepal
- Adventure and experiential travel group provides a guide on the country and its history, events, places to go and activities with tours, photos and other tourist information.
Lonely Planet - Nepal
- Comprehensive facts and advice for traveling along with background material on the culture and history of the country.
- A directory of hotels and travel agencies. Also contains information about the country, places to visit, festivals, and maps.
Trekking to the Hidden Valley
- Features a route description and FAQs concerning trekking from Marpha to the Hidden Valley, north of Dhaulagiri.
Trekking to Tilicho Lake
- Describes how and when to go to Tilicho Lake. Also features photographs of the lake, and trekker's FAQs.
U.S. Department of State - Nepal Consular Information Sheet
- Offers travel information including Background Notes, entry and exit requirements, safety and security, crime, health and transport.
Virtourist.com: Annapurna Circuit
- A virtual tour of the circuit by Raimon Bach.
- Features a directory of travel and tourism services, weather updates and general information on the country.
World Travel Guide - Nepal
- Tourist and business travel information with facts on climate, visa, health, passport, currency and customs requirements
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 6, 2014 at 5:15:03 UTC -