become an editor
the entire directory
only in Society_and_Culture/Organizations
Society and Culture
Junior Chamber International
Regional: Asia: Society and Culture: Organizations
- International humanitarian organization. history, current, phaseout and pipeline projects, achievements, news, photo gallery and careers.
Centre of Micro Finance.
- Organization supporting the emergence of a sustainable micro finance sector. Features an overview of activities, news, discussions and assessment studies.
Chhahari Group Nepal
- Offer a range of volunteer and intern programs. Details of individual offerings provided.
Gorkha District Health and Educational Scheme
- Provides volunteers and funds to promote education, health, social, environmental and developmental projects in the Gorkha region. Contains information about the organization and its initiatives, and annual reports.
Help Nepal Network
- Help Nepal Network is a non-profit organization encouraging Nepalese living abroad to provide assistance in the fields of health and education in Nepal.
Hope & Home
- Offers volunteer opportunities and homestay in various programs. Includes a profile of the organisation, volunteer opportunities, training, and application form.
- Offers Internship and volunteer opportunities. Details on the organization and programs.
- Promotes Sanskrit language through publications. Briefs on the organization and its members.
Kushudebu Public Health Mission Nepal
- Conducts various activities to assist the disadvantaged, orphaned and socially remote villages of the Solukhumbu District, Beni Area. Details including maps and activities are included.
The Nepal Trust Organisation
- Features its missions, projects on health, literacy, renewable energy, development programmes at upper Karnali river Zone.
NGO Federation of Nepal (NFN)
- Umbrella organization of NGO's in Nepal. Has more than 3400 member NGOs affiliated to it through 75 district chapters.
- A non-profit organization providing aids in the electrical power for light and other house appliances in rural areas in the country. Includes a list of volunteers, sponsors and a photo gallery.
- Aims to increase the self-reliance of Nepalis by reducing dependency on foreign donors, with special focus on women. Describes goals and lists board and staff.
- Offers various volunteer and cross-culture programs. Information on the organization, activities and a location map.
Women's Rehabilitation Centre (WOREC)
- WOREC works towards anti-trafficking, advocacy, women's health, child's rights and community development programs in various districts in Nepal.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 20, 2015 at 10:45:09 UTC -