become an editor
the entire directory
only in Nepal/Government
Embassies and Consulates
Regional: Asia: Government
This category in other languages:
Association of District Development Committees of Nepal
- Background information and activities of the organization.
CIA - Chiefs of State and Cabinet Members of Foreign Governments: Nepal
- List of government officials and their titles, updated weekly. Also includes the head of the central bank, ambassadors to the United States and Permanent Representatives to the UN, New York.
Civil Aviation Authority of Nepal
- Features a profile, includes aviation reports, and information on airport networks in the country.
Department of Hydrology and Meteorology
- Government agency monitoring all hydrological and meteorological activity in the country. Contains information about the organization, activities, structure, staff, weather and publications.
Government of Nepal
- Central website of the Government of Nepal providing links to all departments of the government and useful information
IFES - Election Guide: Nepal
- Includes government overview, elections, news and links.
Inland Revenue Department Nepal
- Information on the Income Tax Acts, Rules and forms. Also Includes Budget Speeches and tax relevant resources.
Institute of Foreign Affairs - Nepal
- A part of ministry of foreign affairs department providing training needs to foreign service officials. Includes information on the institute, articles and reports.
Kathmandu Metropolitan City Office
- Official site of Kathmandu Metropolitan City Office. Offers online services such as .PDF forms for official use. Forms include Birth, Marriage, Death notice, Divorce, Migration, and Taxation are included as well. Notice and Publications are also available.
Ministry of Finance
- Lists departments, divisions, and state-owned corporate entities.
Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- Information on the ministry, including bilateral relations, foreign policy of the country, and worldwide email contact listings. Also includes reports and links.
Municipal Association of Nepal
- Assists in networking various smaller municipalities. Contains information about the organization, members, initiatives and publications.
National Information Technology Centre of Nepal
- Includes IT policies, projects and reports.
The National Planning Commission of Nepal
- An advisory body responsible for formulation of development plans and policies of the country. Contains information on the district profiles, 9th and 10th government plans, policies, projects and country reports.
- Includes a profile, history, crime statistics, details on the organizational structure, and briefs on personnel.
Nepal Rastra Bank
- The Central Bank of Nepal presents information on the management, publications, statistics, and details on the bank. Also includes daily foreign exchange rates.
Nepal Telecommunications Authority
- Regulatory body for the telecom industry in Nepal, controlled by the Government of Nepal. Includes a profile, objectives, guidelines, licenses, legislations and contact details.
Nepalese Army - The Official Site
- Details on the Official site of the Nepalese Army.
- Official site of the Prime Minister and council of ministers. Includes organization chart, a list of ministers, and reports.
Rural Water Supply and Sanitation Development Board - Nepal
- Information on the water supply system in the region including news and publications.
Supreme Court of Nepal
- Highest court of Nepal, provides details on the legal and judicial system in the country.
Trade and Export Promotion Centre - The Official Government Site
- A sub-division of the Ministry of Commerce, Government of Nepal, with the objective of promoting foreign trade. Features information on laws, policies, trade agreements and export statistics.
US Law Library of Congress - Nepal
- Annotated compendium of online sources providing access to primary documents, legal commentary and general government information about specific jurisdictions and topics.
World Legal Information Institute - Nepal
- Catalog and search facilities for over 500 databases from 55 countries including case-law, legislation, treaties, law reform reports, law journals, and other materials.
World Statesmen - Nepal
- Review of the country's history, politics, leaders and international organizations and treaties. Includes map, constitution, national anthem and pictures of historical flags.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 28, 2014 at 16:44:17 UTC -