become an editor
the entire directory
only in States_and_Divisions/Mon_State
States and Divisions
Open Directory - Regional: Asia: Myanmar: States and Divisions: Mon State
Burma / Myanmar: Moulmein 1: Streets Photos - The Great Mirror
- A collection of photos taken on the streets of Moulmein (Mawlamyine). Other selections include photos of mosques, schools, churches and colonial houses.
Flag of Mon State
- The flag of Mon State, Myanmar.
Kao Wao Newsgroup
- Mon activist community based in Thailand committed to bringing about social justice, peace, and democracy in Burma.
Kyaiktiyo: The Golden Rock That Balances on a Hair
- A foreign traveller's experience on a journey through Mon State.
Mawlamyine - Myanmar
- Mawlamyine, the capital of Mon State with information useful for travellers and tourists. Includes a detailed map of the city and information on where to stay, what to see and how to get around the city.
- Details of history and language of the Mon, and their current status within Burma.
- History and definition of Mon people in an online encyclopedia.
Mon People - Wikipedia, the Free Encyclopedia
- Online encyclopedia about the Mon ethnic group
Mon State - Facts and Figures
- Facts and figures about Mon State, Myanmar. Information is reproduced from the "Myanmar Facts and Figures 2002" year book.
Mon State - Myanmar - Burma
- Brief description of the geography of Mon State with travel and tourism information.
Mon State - Wikipedia the Free Encyclopedia
- Information about the geography and demographics of Mon State.
Thanbyuzayat War Cemetery
- Honouring the prisoners of war who died during the construction of the Burma-Siam death railway which terminated at Thanbyuzayat, Mon State, Myanmar. Includes location and historical information as well as the names of those who were buried there.
The Mon - Encyclopedia Britannica
- The Mon - An account of the origins of civilization in Myanmar
The Mon People of Myanmar
- The Mon people of Myanmar and their historical significance to the development of current Myanmar customs, culture and religious beliefs.
- Who are the Mon; a short account.
The Mon Language
- Essay on the possible extinction in the use of Mon language. Provides reasons for this and suggests ways in which the Mon language can be preserved.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Monday, December 28, 2009 7:39:37 AM EST -