become an editor
the entire directory
only in Society_and_Culture/Organisations
Society and Culture
Open Directory - Regional: Asia: Malaysia: Society and Culture: Organisations
Construction and Maintenance
Recreation and Sports
Scouts Association of Malaysia
All Women's Action Society (AWAM)
- Independent feminist organisation committed to improving the lives of women in Malaysia. Information on issues, activities, and affiliated organisations.
Association of the Computer and Multimedia Industry Malaysia (PIKOM)
- Provides activities, programs, membership information of PIKOM as well as Malaysia IT event calendar. Office located in Petaling Jaya.
Association Pertalian France-Malaisie
- A non-political, non-profit organization championing the interest of Malaysians in France. Provides membership, photos, contact and news. Main office located in Paris.
Borneo Child Aid Society
- Operates children's homes for underprivileged children of Malaysia.
The British Malaysian Society
- Aims to preserve and enhance bilateral relations between Britain and Malaysia. Provides news, events and application information.
- Window to charities, NGOs, under-privileged communities and social issues in Malaysia. Provides news, events, and directory charities by categories.
House Buyers Association
- Provides news, articles, forum and news for house buyers in Malaysia.
- Virtual friends of malays around the world.
Malaysia-Japan Cultural and Educational Exchange
- Provides information on mission statement and objectives of this non-profit organisation.
Malaysian Association of Hong Kong
- Society of expatriate Malaysians living and working in Hong Kong. Holds weekly gatherings.
Malaysian Indian Club
- A network of Indians in Malasia. Message board includes advice and job offerings.
Malaysian Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Includes a list of Malaysian accounting and auditing standards and a directory of member firms.
Malaysian Liver Foundation (MLF)
- The Malaysian Liver Foundation is the only national voluntary, non-profit, charitable organisation in Malaysia dedicated to the prevention, treatment and cure of liver, gallbladder and pancreatic diseases through education, training and research.
Malaysian Medical Relief Society
- Volunteer relief organization providing medical and humanitarian services locally and abroad. Has information on activities, donation centres, news articles and newsletter subscription.
Malaysian Plastics Manufacturers Association (MPMA)
- Trade organisation for the Malaysian plastics industry, representing its members and the industry in government interaction, and providing training facilities. Provides news and articles.
Malaysian Rubber Board
- Statutory authority responsible for management of the rubber industry in Malasia. Includes research, patents, and information on locally manufactured rubber goods.
Malaysian Youth Council
- National umbrella body of youth organisations. Provides executive committee, supreme councils, affiliates, forum, gallery and news. Main office in Kuala Lumpur.
National Chamber of Commerce and Industry Malaysia (NCCIM)
- Umbrella organization of private commerce and industry organiazations. Includes information on its members, committee, activities and profile.
- Non-Profitable project by University of Malaya (UM) students to motivate the orphans in education.
Perdana Leadership Foundation
- A foundation dedicated to leadership and national development by studying Malaysia's past leaders.
Sisters in Islam
- Muslim professional women promoting rights of women in Islam. Provides resources, programmes, publications and news.
Technopreneurs Association of Malaysia (TeAM)
- Provides news, activities, committees of the organisation to promote development of technological entrepreneurs.
Transparency International - Malaysian Chapter
- The Kuala Lumpur Society for Transparency and Integrity, Malaysian Chapter of international anti-corruption NGO to promote transparency and accountability, good governance and national integrity systems.
Women's Aid Organisation
- A non-profit organisation that provides shelter, counselling and advocates law reform for victims of domestic violence and violence against women.
Women's Business Network
- Networking and Business Opportunities in Malaysia - NAWEM was established with the purpose of harnessing the capabilities and resources of women entrepreneurs for the encouragement and enhancement of women's role in business.
Women's Institute of Management
- WIM runs seminars for women to help them succeed in the workplace.Also include information on events, seminars, memberships and hall of fame.
Yayasan Salam Malaysia
- A non-profit organization formed to promote the spirit of volunteer service among Malaysians. Also known as peace corps.
Young Malaysians Movement (YMM)
- Offer training, education, counseling and re-education programs, to youths. Majority of site in Chinese, with organisation information available in English.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 14, 2013 at 6:35:05 UTC -