become an editor
the entire directory
only in Government/Agencies
Open Directory - Regional: Asia: Malaysia: Government: Agencies
Regional: Asia: Malaysia: Government: Departments
Regional: Asia: Malaysia: Government: Ministries
This category in other languages:
- Responsible to prevent and repel abuse of power and malpractices. Provides profile, activities, services, legislation and publication.
Attorney General's Chambers
- Principal legal advisor to the government. Provides profile, branches, directory, case information, reports, business law references and services.
Bank Negara Malaysia
- Central Bank. Provides foreign exchange, daily interbank rates, KLSE indices, news, speeches, statistics, and publications. Branches country wide.
Companies Commission of Malaysia (SSM)
- Provides products, services, training programmes, code of ethics, circular, registration, acts, regulations and statistics.
Economic Planning Unit (EPU)
- An unit in prime minister office responsible to formulate policies and strategies for socio-economic development.
Forest Research Institute Malaysia (FRIM)
- Provides board members, library, location map, services, news, conferences, seminars and workshop.
- In charge of industrial disputes. Provides mission, objective, statistics, management information, hearing schedule and location of court.
Inland Revenue Board of Malaysia
- Provides corporate profile, law and regulations, tax assessment information, payment methods, announcements, electronic filing and services.
Intellectual Property Corporation of Malaysia (MyIPO)
- Responsible to regulate and supervise issues or matters relating to Intellectual Property.
Kelantan State Economic Development Corporation (KSEDC)
- State economic agency involved in manufacturing, property development, plantation, oil, gas and tourism. Provides information about subsidiaries and news.
Malaysian Communications and Multimedia Commission
- Regulator of the industry in Malaysia. Provides relevant laws, terminologies, press releases, consumer section and list of licensees.
Malaysian Industrial Development Authority
- Information on doing business, investment opportunities, publications and statistics.
National Institute of Public Administration
- Offering courses according to the National Training Policy.
National Pharmaceutical Control Bureau (BPFK)
- Implement quality control on pharmaceutical products. Provides information on WHO collaborating centre, drug control authority, regulatory, bioequivalence, cosmetics, veterinary, publications and news.
Pharmaceutical Services Division
- Offers pharmacy service for the health and well-being of the nation. Provides pharmaceutical law, policies, activities, boards, publications and news.
Pos Malaysia Bhd
- Official site of the Malaysian postal services including philatelic gallerial, corporate profile, products and services.
Securities Commission of Malaysia
- Provides information about the SC, press releases, speeches, publications, details on seminars, employment opportunities, guidelines and acts.
The National Institute of Clinical Research
- Full-service clinical research organization devoted to conducting and supporting the highest quality pharmacology/ toxicology testing, pre-clinical and clinical trials from phase 1 through 5.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Saturday, February 13, 2010 1:35:10 PM EST -