become an editor
the entire directory
only in Macao/Government
Embassies and Consulates
Regional: Asia: China: Government
Regional: Asia: Government
Regional: Asia: Hong Kong: Government
This category in other languages:
- Official site of the Association of Workers in Public Services of Macau. Board members, photo gallery and discussion forum.
Commission Against Corruption (CCAC) of Macau
- A public entity dedicated to fighting corruption and carrying out ombudsman functions.
- Protection and promotion of consumers' rights.
Government Information Bureau
- Publications, legislation, media contacts and current and archived news articles.
IFES - Election Guide: Macau
- Includes government overview, elections, news and links.
Instituto do Desporto
- Includes sporting event information, tournament information, contacts, match schedules, and past results.
- The Legislative Assembly of the Macau Special Administrative Region.
Macau - Finance Services Bureau
- The Direcção dos Serviços de Finanças, responsible for Organizing the public accounting system and budget of Macao, and the setting up of investment policies for the public sector.
Macau - Statistics and Census Service
- A department of the Public Administration of Macau, in charge of the orientation, co-ordination, execution and control of the statistical activities in Macau.
- General information on port entry, customs applications, laws, services, and facilities. Includes advice to travelers.
Macau Economic Service
- Responsible for assisting in drafting and implementing economic policies in the economic and intellectual property areas, as well as in other fields that it might be directed to do so by the Government of Macau.
Macau Identification Department
- Information on applying for naturalization and obtaining and replacing the Macao SAR Resident Identity Card.
Macau Productivity and Technology Transfer Center
- A non-profit organization which provides training, information and resources to the business community.
Macau SAR Government Portal
- Citizen, tourist and business area. A portal in English, Portuguese and Chinese. Provided by the Macau SAR Government.
Macau Trade and Investment Promotion Institute
- Responsible for carrying out the policies formulated for trade and foreign investment promotion in Macau.
Monetary Authority of Macau (AMCM)
- The AMCM supervises monetary and financial operations and advises the SAR Government on long-term financial stability.
Social Welfare Institute of Macau
- Information about the institute's history, facilities and services offered.
US Law Library of Congress - Macau
- Annotated compendium of online sources providing access to primary documents, legal commentary and general government information about specific jurisdictions and topics.
World Legal Information Institute - Macau, China
- Catalog and search facilities for over 500 databases from 55 countries including case-law, legislation, treaties, law reform reports, law journals, and other materials.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 30, 2012 at 6:35:05 UTC -