become an editor
the entire directory
only in Kazakhstan/Government
Open Directory - Regional: Asia: Kazakhstan: Government
Embassies and Consulates
Regional: Asia: Government
This category in other languages:
Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- Official site provides news and information including the Prime Minister, the President, programs, acts and decisions, statements, publications and links to national and local governmental agencies and bodies. [English, Kazakh, Russian]
Agency of Statistics of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- About the Agency, official reports, publications (on subscription).
CIA - Chiefs of State and Cabinet Members of Foreign Governments: Kazakhstan
- List of government officials and their titles, updated weekly. Also includes the head of the central bank, ambassadors to the United States and Permanent Representatives to the UN, New York.
Embassy of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- Official site includes news, a country overview, travel, visa and consular information. [English, Kazakh, Russian]
IFES - Election Guide: Kazakhstan
- Includes government overview, elections, news and links.
Kazakhstan Embassies and Consulates
- Contact and location information for all diplomatic and consular missions in Kazakhstan and all Kazakh diplomatic and consular representations abroad.
Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- Information on finance laws, regulatory acts and government internal financial control. [English, Kazakh, Russian]
Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- News and information including articles and statements, tourism, consular service, foreign embassies, regional security and conferences. [English, Kazakh, Russian]
The National Bank of Kazakhstan
- Represents information about the legislative data, Kazakhstan currency, money and credit politics, payment and banking system.
Parliament of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- News and information including the calendar, activities, regulations, Deputies, laws, Constitution and history. [English, Kazakh, Russian]
The Permanent Mission of the Republic of Kazakhstan to the United Nations in New York
- Background information on Kazakhstan, its policy priorities and positions on issues which are on the agenda of the United Nations.
President of Republic of Kazakhstan
- Official site provides news and information about the presidency including events, speeches and the administration. [English, Kazakh, Russian]
Supreme Court of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- Information about the country's judicial system including its history, legal articles, international cooperation and the Court Administration Committee.
US Law Library of Congress - Kazakhstan
- Annotated compendium of online sources providing access to primary documents, legal commentary and general government information about specific jurisdictions and topics.
World Legal Information Institute - Kazakhstan
- Catalog and search facilities for over 500 databases from 55 countries including case-law, legislation, treaties, law reform reports, law journals, and other materials.
World Statesmen - Kazakhstan
- Review of the country's history, politics, leaders and international organizations and treaties. Includes map, constitution, national anthem and pictures of historical flags.
" search on:
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Sunday, November 10, 2013 4:58:28 PM EST -