become an editor
the entire directory
only in Business_and_Economy/Economic_Development
Business and Economy
Regional: Asia: Business and Economy: Economic Development
Regional: Asia: Kazakhstan: Society and Culture: Aid and Development
American Chamber of Commerce in Kazakhstan
- Represents nearly 160 member companies including US, multi-national and local businesses in 30 industry sectors, providing investor information and contacts.
The Economist - Doing ebusiness in Kazakhstan
- Provides country briefing, statistics, e-business environment and latest analysis. From the Economist Intelligence Unit.
EUROPA - The EU's Relations with Kazakhstan
- Report on economic and trade relations in the political and economic context. Includes response strategy and co-operation along with background information.
IMF - Republic of Kazakhstan and the IMF
- Provides news, statistics, Public Information Notices and other reports, financial position in the Fund and transactions.
MBendi - Kazakhstan
- Country profile from a business and economic perspective plus a map, business directory, and industry sector and investment information.
OPIC - Kazakhstan
- Investment Incentive Agreement between Kazakhstan and the United States. From the Overseas Private Investment Corporation, a US government agency. [PDF]
UN FAO - Country Profiles and Mapping Information System: Kazakhstan
- Provides information about the UN's food and agriculture activities, areas of intervention, newsroom, publications, country information, related sites and contacts.
UN Sustainable Development - Kazakhstan
- Provides links to UN pages on aspects of natural resources, social, economic and institutional aspects of sustainable development.
US Commercial Service - Kazakhstan
- Provides assistance to help US businesses export goods and services. Includes doing business in Kazakhstan, services available for US and Kazakhstan companies, trade events, links and US government products and resources.
US Energy Information Administration - Kazakhstan
- US EIA provides data, forecasts, country analysis brief and other analyses, focusing on the energy industry including oil, natural gas and electricity.
World Bank Group - Kazakhstan
- Provides news and events and in-depth analysis with a regional overview, country briefs, data and statistics, publications, development topics, initiatives, projects and programs.
World Trade Organization - Accession Status: Kazakhstan
- WTO provides news, trade statistics, documents and the status of the working party.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 9, 2016 at 19:54:07 UTC -