become an editor
the entire directory
only in Transportation/Ports
World: Japanese: ビジネス: 運輸・物流: 海運: 港湾・インフラ: 港湾
Port & Harbor Bureau, City of Osaka
- Provides information on passenger vessels, ferry terminal, container terminal, sea and land access, maps, and related facilities.
Port of Hakata
- A major industrial port on the western side of Japan. Overview, history and facilities information.
Port of Kawasaki
- An industrial port located between Tokyo and Yokohama, in the Keihin Industrial Zone.
Port of Kitakyushu
- Port with major connections to Shanghai, Qingdao, Dalian, Seoul and Tokyo.
Port of Kyoto-Maizuru
- Situated on the Sea of Japan coast, near Kyoto. Information on history and facilities.
Port of Shimonoseki
- Basic information on this commercial port facing the Kanmon Channel.
Port of Tokyo
- Gives outline and characterisitics of the port, products frequently moved through, map and passenger ship terminal, and business information.
Port of Yokkaichi
- Industrial port located near Nagoya. Basic information and statistics.
Port of Yokohama
- One of Japan's oldest ports with news, profile, history, statistics, schedule, photos, tariffs, and cargo handling data.
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 29, 2015 at 14:45:04 UTC -