become an editor
the entire directory
only in Regions/Kinki
Business and Economy
Maps and Views
Travel and Tourism
This category in other languages:
Animal Refuge Kansai
- Non-profit organization in Kansai promoting animal welfare and responsible ownership of animals as well as being a shelter for animals in real need.
- An open group for IT and business professionals interested in IT in Kansai.
- General site on life, work, relationships, and increasing contacts among foreigners in Osaka.
- Online English community for foreigners and Japanese living both in the Kansai area and abroad with news, blogs, links and information.
North Kansai Japan Net
- Guide to tourism and cities of several northern Kansai areas.
Old Western High Way
- Introduction to the Kyuu Saigoku Kaidou, or Old Western Highway, a historical travel route from Nishinomiya City to Kyoto. With photos, landmarks, and explanations.
Soroptimist International Japan Chuo Region
- Includes region history, activities and contact information. Projects include scholarship for foreigners and subsidy for foreign students' research.
Paving Over the Kansai - On Dango: The Famous "Yokosuka Navy Base Toilet Job"
- Two short essays on Japanese construction, including the destruction of natural scenery in Kansai for a new "Cultural Metropolis". (November 01, 1994)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 2, 2013 at 16:05:03 UTC -