become an editor
the entire directory
only in Okinawa/Society_and_Culture
Society and Culture
Open Directory - Regional: Asia: Japan: Prefectures: Okinawa: Society and Culture
Regional: Asia: Japan: Society and Culture
This category in other languages:
Contemporary Okinawa Website
- Site offers historical and political information and documents regarding Okinawa, particularly the Post WWII era. A number of book and article reviews and opinions are also available. Site also offers information and commentary on the Okinawan town of Kin, home of USMC Camp Hansen.
Kubasaki High School Alumni
- Resources for the alumni of Kubasaki High School. Military Brat perspective on history and conversation.
Marine Corps Community Services Okinawa Japan
- MCCS Okinawa provides services for military, civilian, and family members stationed on Okinawa.
Neighborhood Church Okinawa
- Assembly Of God church. Describes ministries, provides photographs, and lists service times.
- Describes the Okinawa flag, its symbols and history. With links to city flags and related information.
Okinawa Awamori Distillers Association
- Offers an introduction to Awamori, Okinawan traditional rice wine. History and making of Awamori as well as how to enjoy it.
Okinawa International Consortium of Longevity
- The official post conference website of the Okinawa International Conference on Longevity (OICL). Site contains an about OICL page, the governor's message, speaker's abstracts, supporters, site map, contact information and a post conference summary.
Okinawa Living Photographs
- Photographs of life in Okinawa, including beaches, dive spots, children's parks, and outdoor recreation
Okinawa, Then and Now
- A former US navyman's recollections of Okinawa 30 years ago and impressions from visiting there again recently.
Okinawa: The American Years, 1945-1972
- Chronology, history, photos, and more on post-war Okinawa.
Okinawan Wall Paintings
- Offers a collection of photos of the paintings on various Okinawan sea walls. Guest book is also available.
- Assists military communities on Okinawa with basic needs such as cars, hair needs, employment and other necessities.
Society and Culture
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Thursday, September 13, 2012 5:35:05 AM EDT -