become an editor
the entire directory
only in Society_and_Culture/History
Society and Culture
Regional: Asia: Japan: Society and Culture: History
Society: History: By Time Period: Twentieth Century: Wars and Conflicts: World War II: Atomic: Hiroshima and Nagasaki
- An annual English-language publication on the history and culture of Nagasaki.
European Influence on the "Culture of Food" in Nagasaki
- Historical essay on the effects of European foods and eating had on Nagasaki from the 16th Century onwards.
The Nagasaki Foreign Settlement, 1859-1941
- Documents the history of the foreign settlements in Nagasaki. List of residents with details on some of them, descriptions of places, photos and links.
Nagasaki in The Meiji Restoration
- Article on Choshu loyalists, British arms merchants and their relationship.
The Tattoos of Michinaga Ei and Nicholas II
- Story of the development of Nagasaki as a major port of call for Russians, and its prosperity until the Russo-Japanese War of 1904-5.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 6, 2014 at 14:50:15 UTC -