become an editor
the entire directory
only in Prefectures/Nagano
Travel and Tourism
Winter Olympic Games - 1998
Regional: Asia: Japan: Regions: Chubu and Hokuriku
This category in other languages:
- A blues and jazz lounge near Nakano Station, with schedule guide, live music, access map, and related links.
- Guide to Nagano sightseeing, culture, small towns, business, nature, and shopping.
- Regional bank in Japan based in Nagano Prefecture. Includes financial reports.
The Japan Ukiyo-e Museum
- Located in Matsumoto City, showcasing the collection of the Sakai family over several generations.
Nagano Prefectural Shinano Art Museum
- Includes information on hours, fees, location, and current exhibits.
Okaya International Exchange Association
- A non-profit organization dedicated to promoting exchange between the citizens of Okaya, Nagano and the international community.
Saison Museum of Modern Art
- Shows works by modern masters, a selection of contemporary art from abroad, and recent Japanese artists. Currently houses over 600 works by 120 artists. Located in Karuizawa Town.
Sunday Planning Outdoor School
- Offers canoeing, kayaking, rafting, edible wild plant and mushroom hunting, ski and cross-country hiking guide, plus paddling tours. Nagano.
- TownNet directory of Nagano. General information, travel, regions, events, shopping, and business.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 30, 2015 at 3:15:04 UTC -