become an editor
the entire directory
only in Prefectures/Kagawa
Travel and Tourism
Regional: Asia: Japan: Regions: Shikoku
This category in other languages:
Benesse Art Site Naoshima
- Introduction of Art Activities and Facilities provided at Naoshima,Teshima and Inujima in the Seto Inland Sea.
Guidebook for Western Kagawa
- Offers descriptions of sites, temples, photos, history, and festivals of the region.
I-PAL Kagawa International Exchange Center
- A facility in Kagawa which promotes international relations between Kagawa and the people who live or visit the prefecture.
Kagawa Foreigners United Network
- Social group which arranges prefectural events for foreign residents and visitors to Kagawa.
Marugame Genichiro-Inokuma Museum of Contemporary Art
- Located in Kagawa Prefecture. Includes an online gallery with about 100 of Inokuma's works.
Mure Gempei Ishiakari Road
- Ishiakari Road near to Yashima Mountain in Takamatsu is most famous for its stone lantern festival held in Summer each year. Includes a small amount of information on the history of the area.
- A blog about Japan, more particularly the Kagawa Prefecture.
- Blog about events and tourist attractions within Takamatsu and Kagawa, written by an English speaker who has been resident in the area for 20 years.
- Website of Takamatsu's famous Ritsurin Park gardens. The park has been designated as a Japanese National Treasure.
Setouchi International Art Festival
- The Setouchi International Art Festival is held in the Summer on many islands in the Seto Inland Sea and in Takamatsu City.
- Guide to Shodoshima Town which is on the East side of Kagawa's Shodoshima Island. Information about tourist sites, accommodation, and access to the island.
Takamatsu City International Association
- Produces information for foreigners living in Takamatsu including a regular newsletter. Organises a Japanese language salon.
Takamatsu City Website: Sightseeing
- Information on Takamatsu’s main tourist sights from the prefectural government’s official website.
Takamatsu Japan, What To Do There
- Includes information on Ritsurin Gardens, Tamamo Castle, the harbour area, and the Kotohira shrine.
Yoga with Michi: Information for English Speakers
- Bilingual (English and Japanese) kripalu yoga classes in Takamatsu.
Yuuco's Tekuteku Diary
- English language diary of a Japanese born resident of Takamatsu.
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 21, 2015 at 14:11:45 UTC -