become an editor
the entire directory
only in Health/Organizations
Open Directory - Regional: Asia: Japan: Health: Organizations
World: Japanese: 健康: 団体
Japan Association of Medical Technologists
- Aims to advance the study and development of technical skills of medical laboratory technologists, as well as improve health care and public health, thereby contribute to maintenance and improvement of the health of the Japanese nation.
Japan Cancer Society
- Created to advance the movement to bring cancer under control and to keep cancer deaths to a minimum through healthier diets and lifestyles, and through early detection and treatment.
Japan International Corporation of Welfare Services (JICWELS)
- Aims to improve health and hygiene standards in developing countries, counter drug abuse, assist manufacturing quality of essential drugs, safe blood products, and food, as well as disease control.
Japan International Medical Technology Foundation
- Contributes to the improvement of human welfare through international exchanges related to medical technology, enhancing understanding among medical professionals, and promotion of international collaboration and the development of medical technology.
Japan Medical Association (JMA)
- First established in 1916 as a professional society to promote health policies and physician autonomy essential to protect the public. With a membership of 157,000 that aims to improve medical ethics, and education.
Japan Organ Transplant Network
- Hopes to set up organ transplants in Japan, along with setting up donor cards.
Japan Pharmaceutical Association
- Association of major Japanese drug companies, with description of business and history of the association.
Japan Prosthodontic Society (JPS)
- Promotes the science and art of prosthodontics and other related dentistry, to seek improvement in health sciences, and to enhance public health through the advancement of prosthodontics.
Japan Public Health Association
- With information on national events, training courses, surveys, international activities, and reports.
Japan Society of Clinical Oncology
- Works for communication, cooperation and promotion of research concerning prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of cancer. With membership information, rules and bylaws, meetings and publications. Based in Kyoto.
Japan Society of Developmental Psychology
- Promotes knowledge and techniques for specialists in developmental research, to advancem practical activities and research relevant to developmental psychology and related fields.
Japan Society of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Contains information on its board of members, journal, and awards.
The Japan Society of Ultrasonics in Medicine
- Includes news, journal archive, call for papers, fellowship, committees, and membership information.
Japan Surgical Society
- With guide to its journal, congress, and associated institutes.
Japanese Association for Acute Medicine (JAAM)
- Organization for emergency medical doctors. Contains call for research papers and annual meetings.
The Japanese Association for Thoracic Surgery
- Contains current journal and archive online, officers, and committees.
The Japanese Association of Rehabilitation Medicine
- Includes abstracts from its journals on research in rehabilitation. (English, Japanese)
The Japanese Circulation Society
- Promotes basic and clinical research activities and education in the scientific field of the circulatory organ system. through meetings, journal,research, awarding achievements, and cooperating with associations in related fields.
The Japanese College of Cardiology
- With journal index, article archive, officers, and meeting events calendar.
Japanese Foundation for AIDS Prevention
- Disseminates knowledge on AIDS prevention, assists studies for prevention and treatment, and conducts international exchanges of information on AIDS to enhance public health and welfare.
Japanese Gastric Cancer Association (JGCA)
- Established in 1962 to promote basic and clinical research on gastric cancer. With invitation to non-Japanese to join and submit research papers.
Japanese Red Cross Society
- Describes national and international education, safety, medical, welfare, and disaster relief services, information about history, finances, programs, and administration. Site in Japanese and English.
The Japanese Society for Cardiovascular Surgery
- With information on its published journal, annual meetings, and international academic societies.
The Japanese Society of Gastroenterological Surgery
- Contains online journal archive database from 1999 on research findings.
The Japanese Society of Nephrology (JSN)
- Organization that promotes research and advancement of knowledge in the field of clinical nephrology (kidney related diseases). With meetings, journal, and links.
Japanese Society of Radiological Technology (JSRT)
- Established in 1942 and mostly made up of clinical radiological technologists. With journal archive and annual meetings. (English, Japanese)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, November 5, 2013 8:45:07 PM EST -